⁂ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓿𝓲𝓵

SUGA POV

"Hey! It's over. Get up on your feet!" I extended my hand towards her.

I saw her curling up on the ground hiding her face between her knees. I found her hilarious.

I spotted a tear forming in her eyes, slowly I felt warm inside. I'm determining the new sensation I'm feeling right now and unconsciously putting my hand on her cheeks but it didn't burn her skin, surprisingly.

"Don't cry-" I whispered.

I stumbled back as she suddenly hugged me. She giggled.

"Your hands is still cold, well I could get use to it because I love winter" She whispered, digging her face into my chest.

Her statement made the atmosphere a bit awkward. I froze on my spot, I turned to see my mates finding them glaring at me too with a confused face.

Her grip loose around me as she clears her throat and makes her point clearly.

"I mean the weather. You know, snow and ice flakes!" She nervously smile.

The three fairies looked at us. I sighed.

"What does manticore need from you?" I asked her.

"Manticore? Is that a creature in a Greek mythology?" She said.

"Yes! Did you steal something from the Gods?"

"No! I never meet one" She said in disbelief. "Why would I steal from them?"

"Let's go back to our house. We are still in danger if we keep staying here!" I told them.

I held Y/N's hand again, but this time it didn't burn her skin. I take a glance from her and disappeared from the road.

Y/N'S POV

I opened my eyes, seeing a very familiar room again.

"We thought you did never come back!" Hoseok lean down to look at me.

"She really doesn't have a plan on visiting us tonight not until she summoned me to save her guts from the manticore" Suga echoes from the corner of the room.

I get up holding my head.

"Why did Velchanos brought those ugly creatures?" Taehyung snapped from nowhere.

"He knows that Y/N is in possession of something that belongs to him" Suga cleared his throat.

"I never heard a Greek name Velchanos. What kind of God he is?" I asked.

"God of fire! In your terms he is the blacksmith!" Suga looked at me.

"Hephaestus? Oh no..."

I checked my pockets, the fairies attention turned to me. I took out an item and showed it to the fairies.

"I found this while I'm under the cave chamber. I never thought that this anvil connects to Hephaestus and now the worst part is making a god angry. Arghh"

Jungkook snatched it from my hand and examined it. "What should we do hyung?"

"I don't know how to find a god because our world is different from theirs. It's like a government and religious group conflict. For the time being you are going to stay here until we find out how to bring back his anvil" Suga speaks.

"Are you going to teleport back to North pole?" I asked him.

"I can't teleport that far, my power is only in half capacity as long as it's not winter season" He glared at me.

"That's the reason why your skin didn't burn when I touched you. My magic is also limited suppressing by Adhe Orzo"

"A-Adhe- what?" I blinked.

"Life source. Each fairies have their own life source. For winter fairies, we have frozen rose which conceals half of our power to prevent from abusing our magic and to harm human"

"You guys are full of surprises" I frowned. "It amused me although I'm afraid what's gonna happen next!"

A flower appeared in front of my face and it makes my spirit lifted a bit.

"Stop frowning!" Taehyung comes near to me. "It doesn't suits you and someone is also going to be sad" He smiled.

The three fairies turned their face to Suga who has no idea on what's going on. They are grinning at him that looks like a there's meanings behind it.

What's going on with these fairies?

"We have a delicious breakfast every morning!" Hoseok smiles.

"We also have a peaceful conversation every afternoon!" Taehyung smirked.

"And no more cold treatments during the night!" Jungkook giggled.

Suga rise his eyebrows. "I'm being nice to you since you are being good juniors to me"

"See?" Taehyung looked at me. "He doesn't argue with us anymore plus he starts to ask us How's your day going? His attitude improved a lot after you left!"

I'm not sure what to feel at this moment. Be happy? Thankful? Humble? There's a lot of emotions grumbling inside of me like I'm hungry for something.

Suga and my eyes met and awkwardly looking away from each other.

"Make yourself at home!" Suga said and leave us alone with confused emotions.

I'm still overwhelmed from what happened and what's happening right now. I stood up to find him.