⁂ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰...

Chime clangs...

The three handsome fairies are dusting off their coats and boots due to too much cover of snow and ice.

"I think Suga is using more power. The snow is getting worse, we need to restrain him" Hoseok exclaimed ruffling his hair.

They checked the bedroom and the living room, they found the oldest fairy reading a book in their library.

"How's your trip to The North pole?" The winter fairy echoes without giving glance over to others, continuing to read his book.

Other fairies entered in the library taking places around the oldest one.

"Hyung restrain your power! Our stomach is full of snow from the atmosphere on our way back home" The youngest one whines, looking at oldest one, gaining a chuckled from him.

"You know that we can only use reindeer for transportation not like you"

"Huh? But I'm only using my quarter of my magic. Is that really bad!" Suga eyed at other.

"See for yourself..." Taehyung scoffs.

Suga went outside the check the weather surprised himself that it's snowing so fast.

"What's wrong with my magic?"

Suga adjusted the snow and he barely using his power to turned the weather better.

"I never emitted this power so much before!" Suga looked at his hands.

He sensed a moving silhouette towards him. He moves closer to take a look of it.

"Ah kkamjagiya-" He flinched.

Y/N POV

"Hi Suga! I have a hard time searching for your house because you produced too much snow!" I glared at him lifting my umbrella.

He was breathing heavily while his hand is on his chest, moving up and down.

"I thought I would be buried alive for heaven's sake!" I squealed at him.

He scoffs. "I thought you changed your mind on coming here!" He glared at me before moving back. "Come inside"

I smiled and walked forward to entered in the fairies house. As I entered in the warmness of the house wrapped around me, make me feel ease.

I smiles and put down the umbrella and entered inside further.

I'm so amused on seeing every ornament in a fairy's house. What surprise me is that the way of their living is similar to humans.

"Did you see what are you- YOUU?" Taehyung screamed, seeing me standing in their house.

"Why are you screaming-" Hoseok hit on his shoulder. "Y/N! You!"

I smiled. Before I proceed to say something Jungkook entered in. He looked at me and awkwardly smile.

"Hello to all~" I greeted them, in respond they all give me warm smile.

"Come on sit here! Have a seat!" Taehyung smiles and lead me to the couch. I jump on it comfortably.

"How are you here? I mean I accept that you will never come here!" Hoseok asked and Jungkook continuosly nodded at back.

I sighed. "Hmm- I feel alone that's why I'm here. And I wanted to meet you guys too soo..."

"That's cool! Even I'm missing you-" Hoseok poked Taehyung with his elbow.

"Uhm I mean we missed you too-" Taehyung smiled. I laugh.

"Alright! Now that you have come here, I can't send you back, but you can stay here only for two hours" Suga interupt.

"Oh just shut up for a minute! let her comfortable with us" Hoseok replied to him and turned to me.

"Do you love cookies?" He asked.