⁂ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃ℊℯ𝓁

SUGA POV

"You are assigned to the north side!" Griffin echoes as I eyed at him.

"Sounds good!" I said back, getting up from the chair.

"Oh! Uhm and yes! Your three friends also assigned there. Take them with you. Alright!"

"Is it necessary to take them with me?" I wrinkled.

"You are the eldest from them! So yeah. I guess it so—" Griffin shrugged nonchalantly, going back to his work. I sighed before heading out from the room.

As I walked out I see an angel, standing between the strom of snow. "Who is he?" I squeeze my eyes to recognise the figure if I have ever seen it before.

The angel started walking towards me with heavy steps. After of couple minutes, I can clearly see that who he is. He walked over to me and grabbed my collar. "Stop that or I will kill you!" He silently squealed on my face. My brows wrinkled.

What is he talking about?

"You think I am joking Huhh!" He rise his eyebrows, gritting his teeth. His breath hitched as he walks back and chanted.

His eyes turned blue as his wings floated in air. "Park Jimin! Right!" I echoes. His eyes turned back to normal. He hurriedly walks over to me. "You know me!" He look at me, surprisingly.

"An Archangel!" I nodded, scanning him. His clothes are wet, he was drenched in the water. Drops of water is still on his hair.

"If you know who am I that means you know why I am here! Right!" He breath heavily. I blinked.

"No~ No I don't. What do you want?" I asked. He grabbed his hair.

"Look! Please stop this!" He points to the storm of snow. "Just for sometime, please!"

"And who are you to tell me this!" I scoffs.

He stops talking for a minute. His head hung low, looks like he was thinking about something. I observed his every moment and all I get to know that he is tensed about something or maybe someone...

He fall on his knees infront of me. I moved backwards. "Please ~ he-lp me! I need your help? P-please-" He choked as I feel him crying silently. He lift his head. "Please~ just for once" He begged me.

I sighed deeply. Something is serious that's why he was asking for my help. Should I help him? Or not.

I looked down at him. "What help do you want from me?"

~~~~~~

"Here!" Jimin points towards the broken ice hole. "She sunk in deep!" He said.

"Are you sure that she is still alive?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah! I am. She can't die. She— Can you please help me to find her?" He yell in frustration.

Sighing deeply, I lift my hands chanting a spell. A small ball like structure appears in my palm. I take it from my another hand and drop it into the water.

"Whoever is inside is in the frozen deep sea. If this ball shines, so maybe someone is in" I tell him.

"What if it don't shine?" He asks.

"So it's a waste of time—" I turned to him. "First of all, how did you find me? Because I have got no message from God that someone is going to ask me for a help"

"I— uhm! I asked for your help because your the only one who can handle this type of situation. You are a winter fairy and only you can control this! I thought that only you can help me right now"

"Well! Whom you are finding?" I questioned.

"Ana! Kang Ana!" He answered.

"Kang Ana? Wait aren't you the Archangel without halo, who send to this mortal to guide a girl" He nodded looking down. "So did you find your halo?" He turned to face me.

"No!" He shook his head. "I don't think I need a halo anymore"

"What?" I chuckled. "Why? Why don't you?"

"Because I think, I get whatever I need from this long. I found myself. A halo cannot describe me if I'm an Archangel or not"

"I am impressed! Is that because of that girl?" I laugh. He looked away.

"How long will it take to find her?" He said, trying to change the topic.

"I don't think she is here!" I looked down into the hole.

"What do you mean? Did she—"

"Na-ah! She probably got escaped from it!" I told him.

"If that's so, how can I find her" He asked looking at me. Hoping that I will help him in finding her.

"Huh! Wait!" I casted a spell into the hole in the frozen river.

Hazing fog covered the hole as something shines inside it. As the fog flew away with the air, a figure of a girl is visible to us.

"Ana!" Jimin smiled, looking at the figure. "Where is she? She is alive!" He smiles as tears dropped from his eyes.

Jimin face turned into concern, after seeing Ana crying. "It's alright... It's alright. You haven't lost anything. I am right here beside you. Don't lose hope. You can figure this out. I believe in you" He said, thinking that she can hear him.

The girl looks around, as if she heard him. Wait! How did it even possible? "Did she-?"

"Oh yeah! We both are sharing thoughts through our mind, so yeah we can hear everything we are thinking" He chuckled, holding himself back from crying.

"Hey! Can you please tell me where is she?" Jimin asks. I thought for a minute and nodded after making a self-judgment.

~~~~~

After sending Jimin to Ana, I come back to where I supposed to go.

It's kinda weird how Ana can hear Jimin's thoughts. It is impossible for any human to feel or hear what a fairy thinks, if the fairy herself allowed someone to hear her.

Walking back to my destination, I stopped at a river, which was frozen with a thick layer of snow. I swiftly sat back on the ground leaning against the trunk of a tree.

White furry balls, tingling sensation and cold breeze. This feel home to me. Winter is my season!

Looking at crystal ball of white-bluish colored everywhere on the ground. I try to feel myself relaxed. When I heard some noise afar from me. A girl fell into the water.

Ice cold water is no less than fire. Even worse than that. Like fire can burn the skin, the cold water can make the skin burn.

People are running here and there, no one cares about the girl, who just fell into the river. Humanity! I sighed and stand from the ground. Not giving it much attention I make my way to my destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana is from the first book, "The Prophecy Of Winter". The moment when Jimin and Y/N gets separated, this is the short pov of Jimin.