⁂ 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

I went to my last class for today, literature. I looked outside the window, noticed there are no snow in the after noon.

With the marker in my hand, I started writing on the board.

"Taehyung said that Suga is sleeping or lazy if there's no snow..." I whispered to myself.

Suddenly the strong wind started to blow around the class. My eyes widened. "I said his name OH SHIT!"

The class became speechless on their professor's behaviour and stops writing upon having their notes flying everything.

I turned around to give an apology to my outburst but it's only became worse, when I saw the familiar entity, crossing his arms and wearing a very-not-so-happy facial expressions between the crowd of students.

I could feel my sweat beads forming on my temple and smiles awkwardly both on my students and to the winter fairy.

"Class I deeply apologize for my random blabber. I just remembered some important matter to take care of so...yeah. Please continue on writing"

I turned back to write again on the board but I can feel his gaze on me from the behind.

"Good Lord, I could feel my hair strands going upwards. Please, disappear now winter fairy"

When I turned around again, Yoongi is standing in front of me.

"AHHHHHHH RATS! .... THERE are rat crawled my feet. I hate pests so much" I screamed out loud.

I can read the faces of students, they start to feel weird on their professor's uncanny actions that they can't help but whispered on each other.

"They can't see me and you can't talk to me. This is going to be so much fun. Go on, I won't disturb your work. I promise I'm just going to watch you"

He sat on the wooden table, crossed his arms and smirking.

"You summoned me so... I'm not going anywhere. Go on human, resume what you're doing!"

I forced myself to pass a smile. "Class group yourselves into four and interpret the following famous poems of Shakespeare that you want to translate"

I take the book in my hand and turned the pages.

"Fairy Land I. Venus and Adonis. All the world's A Stage and Sonnet LXIV. These are the poems. I will give you one hour to submit it in a full essay"

"Hmm... Sonnet 64 is about time's relentless destruction of ancient glories. This thought... Is as a death, which cannot choose. But weep to have that which it fears to lose" Suga echoes.

"Which means mortality. You are making me look like a fool infront of my class"

"Keep moving your mouth and it would make you look really stupid!" He grinned.

I couldn't escape from the hell hour with the winter fairy following me in the hallway. I tried to walk faster to get outside of the university. I'm trying to call a cab when children biking beside the road caught my attention.

"Good afternoon Ms. Y/N! You are looking so lovely today!" Olivier smiles at me.

"They know you?"

"Yes! I tutored them before in maths and English and they are my good neighbourhood. I hope you could be a good neighbour as well" I glared at him.

"Do you realise that our house is isolated and no one can see it?"

He looked at me with that cold and unbothered face. I can't help but rolled my eyes. He is such a pain in neck.

I turned my attention to the road, when suddenly an automobile rushes to the road, killing the speed and it's going towards the biker's lane direction.

I turned back to see Olivier walking on the same lane with his slow steps.

"WATCH OUT!"

My adrenaline kicks in and dashes to the kid to save him from getting hit by the mobile. I pulled him between my arms. But the car is too fast and just few inches away before me and Olivier would get hit.

'Mundus Gelans'

The car's wheels quickly freezes and stopped it's momentum at the same time when I and Olivier fall on the ground just when we jumped away from the car's direction.

Olivier started crying, hugging me on the thought that we could have died that moment. The police came, investigating what happened, the other officer escorted Olivier to his home after giving me their sincere gratitude.

I was standing near the place where I just from where I just saved from dying. I curled up my arms around me. A familiar fear of facing death runs into me.

"You did it. Right!" I turned to Yoongi.

He was looking at the investigator. He breathed deeply.

"Yes! Why did you save that kid?" He questioned.

I looked down and sighed.

"I never told you my history, yes?" We stared at each other. "My parents died from car accident when I was child. I almost had an opportunity to join them to heaven when someone saved me from frozen river" I looked at him.

I blinked as a tear escape from my eyes. I wipe it away. "Thank you for stopping the car and for that day too"

"I don't understand the relation of your parent's death to that kid incident. They are not your relatives to begin with"

I chuckled. "You said yourself that fairies tend to use magic that what we call here a miracle. To us humans, we use our bravery and faith to create our own miracle. See you tonight"

I smiled at Yoongi and started to walk leaving the winter fairy with an impression.

"Interesting ~!" Suga whispered...