⁂ 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

"Oh my god! I feel so dizzy. I think I'm going to vomit!"

I slowly opened my eyes, shocked upon finding myself on a different place. I sit back and looked around to investigate where am I?

How the hell I got in here? I am so sure that the last time I set my foot was when I'm talking to the man in the brick wall.

I slowly observes every object around me, still faze on what's going on with me. I stepped forward to check further what's with this place.

"It looks like a house. But why does it look like it's so old fashioned?"

I heard distant noises beyond the door. I opened it and landed my eyes on four pairs of men's eyes. They didn't move.

We stared at each other without uttering a single word. Four of them scanned me, and one of them hid behind another. I remembered one of them, he was non-other than the winter man. He was standing with them.

"Good evening gentlemen. I'm sorry to disturb your peaceful night but can you please tell me exactly where I am?" I try to smile.

The back of my mind telling me that something is very off about them. It feels like thay kidnapped me and now I am asking them what's their identity.

One of them drops the silverware dur to shock. And the rest of their mouth hung open. The Winter man rubs his forehead.

"See? That's what I'm telling you!" He said to others.

"What? Is there something wrong with me?" I eyed them.

"Son of a nymph... I thought you are playing prank on us, Yoongi. She could see us!" The other man echoes looking at winter man.

Yoongi! His name is Yoongi.

"Huh? Why would I play prank on you? It'll be a waste of my energy" Yoongi exclaimed uninteresting.

While both of them are arguing, a man steps forward to me making me steps back. I can smell a strong fragrance of mixed flowers as he walked forward to me.

"Hey..." He waved at me. I streched my lips to smile at him.

"Taehyung! Moved back" Yoongi warned him. The man named Taehyung moved away from me, still smiling at me. I cleared my throat.

"Excuse me gentlemen, what do you mean I could see you. Ofcourse I can see you. I am not blind!" I scoffs.

The boys sighed and officially invited me inside their living room. They let me sit in their couch and offered me a cup of tea while they are sitting in front of me and staring at me like they have seen a person for the first time. I waited for minutes to them start the conversation.

Pendulum ticking... Long silence...

Yoongi crossed his arms and look over to me. "You said that you saw me years ago when you were still a kid, right...?"

"Again, that question. What's the deal of me seeing him when was a child?

"Indeed. I'm just concern of your well-being so please don't think of me as your stalker" I told him, glaring at him.

I heard the rest three of men cleared their throat to catch our attention. They all raised their eyebrows at Yoongi as he showed them his finger.

"How do you managed to get us here so quickly? What are you? Are you perhaps fairy—" I asked him.

"That's absurd. Fairies don't exist. We are just normal people!" One of them chokes and smile nervously. He sounds defensive, it was only a joke. I never thought he would get offended by that.

"Hobi hyung! You don't have to speak everytime!" The shy one echoes silently.

"But mister can you please explain it to me! How did you manage to get us here in the instant?" I ask to the winter man. They all give me a look and turned to him.

I sighed. "I'm a literature and History Professor. I'm attached on discovering unexplained events in this world. Do you think that I would let it pass?" Side of lips curved, glaring at them. I try to play it along with the joke.

"I hate headache!" The man named Yoongi stand up, suddenly, making me flinch. "You are giving me too much headache" He turned to me and points towards me.

"Me?" I point towards me, giving him a confused look.

"Alright! Since you are the only one who can see us, I'll answer your questions" He told me.

What is he talking about? I didn't get it.

"We are the Hidden People"