𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 5

Sinclair Washington

The day after the club most of the girls are sprawl out around the house still hungover. Meanwhile, Sin is in her room trying to get herself together. She called her sister Brooklyn to tell her about everything that happened at the club.

"Sin, I miss you so much girl. Tell me what happened at the club last night," Brooklyn places her phone on her nightstand and wipes the sleep out of her eyes.

"The club was real nice. Me and the girls turned up and bitch I performed." Sin said the last part with a proud smile while she does her skincare routine. Brooklyn looks at her with a taken aback look making Sin laugh.

"Girl you performed at the club. I'm so proud of you sis you really getting out ya shell fr," Brooklyn beamed making Sin smile. Brooklyn been supportive of Sin's rap career since it started. She was one of the biggest people supporting her on the rap game. And when her older sister won she felt a big relief lift off her shoulders.

"Thank you Brook. But yea I did a lil performance and I got paid for it." Sin started to feel herself while sticking her tongue out making Brooklyn laugh along with her.

"Well girl you just need to keep making that money by performing and releasing music. And if any bitch get on the way you know what to do," Brooklyn advise making Sin nod.

"Yep, they already know wassup. Ima call you later tho."

×××

Sin decides to sit in the front with Anne cause she just wanted to chill tonight. Last night was a lot for her and she wanted to take her new found success slowly. That means she would have to make up with Anne. Their falling out was weird on both parts and she didn't want to live all these months not being cordial with Anne. She was the last girl in the line to get on the bus so while everyone headed towards the back she sat opposite Anne.

Anne looks up from her phone with raised eyebrows as she looks at Sin. She drops her phone slowly into her lap thinking that Sin has ulterior motives.

"Hey Anne, I just wanted to clear the air between us and apologize for coming at you so aggressively in the house." Sin apologizes with a small smile. Regardless of how shady she felt Anne that they were cool at one point.

"I really appreciate that and I apologize for coming at you too. I was being fake on both sides and I shouldn't have done that with you know us being cool." She smiles back at Sin as both the girls stand up to give each other a hug.

CON: Anne: To be honest I'm so surprised that we made up so quickly and friendly but that just goes to show that Sin is real mature.

Sin goes to the back after talking to Anne for a while after the apologies. She sees Rollie heading that way after her making her furrow her eyebrows. Anne comes to the back with Rollie and apologized to Bri and Persuasion making Sin smile more. The bus ride onto the club was more peaceful after that. The girls finally make it to the club and they enter with all the screaming fans and cameras on them.

The girls each take a turn on the mic and while Sin waits for her turn, Scotty's friend comes up to her. "Hey, I love your music so much and I just wanted to know if you can perform for my birthday?"

Sin smiles widely and hugs the girl making her squeal. "Of course I can. Anything for the birthday girl," she exclaims, making the whole section scream for her. She gets handed the mic and the dj starts to play her song "Bitch from da Souf."

She does her thing as usual and once she gets done performing her adrenaline is still pumped up. She starts taking shots, twerking on the girl, and more. She even engaged in a three way kiss with Chrisean and Scotty making her giggle loudly.

CON: Sin: I'm drunk as fuck and its lit in the club. Maybe I should visit Charlotte more enough.

PSA:

Hey guys I just wanted to give yall an update so yall would know I'm still working on the book. But the big fight is next so I'ma have a whole lot to write for that. But also, who do you wanna see as Sin's love interest. One of the baddies or another celebrity. She goes both ways so use that wisely.

yall fw it?

thoughts on Sin?