𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐒

●○○

●○○

○●○

○●○

○○●

○○●

Liked by realmissnatalienunn, scotlyndryan, chriseanrockbabyy and others
sinclairmonroe Allow me to reintroduce myself
#BaddiesSouth

scotlyndryan
the body is giving
>sinclairmonroe says scotty with the body

normalculture
pretty girl
>sinclairmonroe ty pretty

chriseanrockbabyy
my thickcums
>sinclairmonroe my big baby

××××

sinclairmonroe has gone live

"It's reunion time bitches," Sinclair shouts at the camera. She sets her camera on the vanity stand. Rock comes from behind her and starts to twerk on her as Sinclair's song Bitch from da Souf plays in the background.

user1: who catching the fade tonight
bigsin_fanpage: You look so good
user2: let us see yo outfit

Rock reads the comments and takes Sin's hand. She spins her around slowly to showcase her outfit. "Yall she look so good," she states coming closer to the camera. "This is only a temporary outfit. Once a bitch hit me, Im changing." She drinks from the casamingos. She passes the bottle to Rock who thens passes it to Jela.

user3: oh she ready ready
scotlyndryan: Ain't nobody fucking with yall and thats on period
user4: GYATTT

Sinclair adds Scotty to the live as the three girls start to get loud seeing her. "Bitch you look so good," Sin screams. Scotty starts to smile widely as she goes through her hair. "All yall look so sexy," Scotty shouts back. The girls starts to talk about everything but Sinclair's mood changes when see sees Natalie pop into the screen. Natalie starts talking to Jela and Rock while Sin mugs her from behind. "Bitch who the fuck you looking at," Natalie asks Sin.

user5: here come crimson chin
bigsin_fanpage: sin finna whopp that ass at the reunion
user1: ouu i can't wait til they drop it

"You who else the fuck," Sin said to Natalie. Jela and Rock move out the way so Sin could grab her phone. "Stop acting tough for ya lil fans Sin," Natalie laughs as Scotty tries to grab her phone back. "Just wait til the reunion Johnny Bravo I got yo ass." Jela and Rock bust out laughing as Natalie rolls her eyes. Natalie backs away from the phone and Scotty says bye. "Yea that ho know wassup. She just mad I'm blowing up without her," Sin states.

bigsin_fanpage: she called ha johnny bravo
user6: who else you fighting at the reunion
user7: big sin not the lil one

"Yep big sin not the little one. She better go play with ha husband and not me." The two girls in the back clutch their stomaches from laughing so hard. For the next 15 minutes she starts answering fan questions, teasing new music, and having fun with Jela and Rock. Proudction calls for their trailer to come and she waves bye to her phone.

sinclairmonroe has ended live

PSA:

This is just a filler chapter. I didn't know what I wanted to do for the post season content so I just showed her premiere look and a lil bit of the reunion. I may double update