𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 4 𝐏𝐭.1

Sinclair Washington

Sinclair Washington

Sin sips from her cup while watching the fight. She found it hilarious how Anne was getting the shit beat outta her by Rollie. For them to be so callled friends Rollie was doing her big one. Security breaks the fight and separates the two girls into different areas of the house. Rock and Sin head to the patio to talk to Rollie.

CON: Sin: Anne got what was coming for her. You can't start shit and not expect to get beat.

Sin grabs Rollie's wig and passes to Rock so she can put it on. She smokes her wood while helping Rock with the wig.

"You thought you was gone come to me with that bullshit. Bitch I ain't Bri. I ain't Persuasion bitch. I would knock yo fuckin teeth," Rollie shouts. Sin almost drops her blunt while laughing. She watches Rollie yell more as Rock brings the chair over to the table to sit down. Sin sits down on Rock's lap as Rock wraps her hands around Sin's waist.

"Bitch you was just talking about Jela, Natalie and Sinclair. Ho don't play with me." Rollie claps her hands aggressively.

"Tf is this bitch problem. What she say bout me," Sin scruches her face and passes her blunt to Rock.

"She was like this bitch think she all that and she playing both sides blah blah blah. She said everytime she got a problem with someone you always fuckin with the opps or some like that," Rollie states. Slim nods her head and looks towards Sin.

"Yea she said some more shit but that's the most we both remember," Slim explains. Sin kisses her teeth and nods angrily. Her and Rock stand up to get Jela to join all the girls outside.

×××

Rock, Jela, and Sin go to talk to Anne and see what's up with her and how she feeling. Sin was ready for a fight to break out between the two knowing this convention will go south fast. She stands behind the two girls while they talk to Anne.
"So we heard you were talking bout us," Jela points towards her and Sin. Anne laughs bitterly before shaking her head.

CON: Anne: here these bitches go

"I was asked how I felt about the both of yall and I said yall were messy."

"I don't understand how that's being messy but okay girl," Jela states.

"Girl, that may be what you said about Jela but you had plenty to say about me so wassup," Sin asked Anne. Anne decides to focus on Jela rather than Sin making kiss her teeth.

"You don't see how messy yall are for bringing the bone back to Chrisean. It started drama on the first day," Anne exclaims.

"Okay but you literally did the same thing on the bus so how are we messy," Sin points out making Anne roll her eyes.

"I see what yall doing so run up."

CON: Chrisean: Do you really want me to run up, Anne? I just saw you get ya ass beat. We are your friends, I share a room with your weird ass?

CON: Sinclair: Now girl. Sin side eyes the camera. Be fuckin fr with ya self baby.

"You really want me to run up Anne." Sin steps up and gets close to Anne.

"Yea I do so wassup," Anne goes to the center of the room and Sin follows soon after. Sin waste no time in running to her and punching the shit outta her face. Anne leans back stunned but tries to punch back. Sin dodges the punch and grabs onto Anne's wig to get a great grip on her.

"Beat that bitch Sin," she hears Rock and Jela in the background hyping her up making her smile before she punches Anne in the head.

She clocks Anne in the face multiple times before security tires to tug her off. Sin still has a good grip on the wig and she's not letting go either.

"Let go of my hair bitch," Anne shouts through the security.  Security has to tell her to let go as well before she finally let's go. Anne's wig come off and Sin throws it up in the air laughing.

"Pussy ass bitch," She yells out towards Anne. Anne tries to run up again but security drags her out the room.

"Bitch you look dumb," Rock side eyes Anne. Once Anne leaves the room Jela and Rock crowd around Sin and hug her laughing.

"Yea you beat that ho ass girl." Rock shakes Sin shoulders at the girls laugh and head to the kitchen.

CON: Sinclair: This two dollar ass wig the bitch had on her head slipped right off. Sin puts the wig on and look towards the camera.

Now that's how you beat a weird bitch ass.

PSA:

Yall be honest and tell me if my fight scenes good. Tbh this just the start of the drama Sin finna get in. That's why I split the episode into two parts. Even though its still pretty early into this season im thinking about baddies west and what new girls I should bring so give me suggestions. Yall already know what I'm finna ask.

yall fw it?

thoughts on Sin?