𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 8

The Next Day

The Next Day

Sin stayed in last night and woke up to a text from Natalie and the producers asking her to join Natalie, Rollie, and Chrisean in a radio interview. At first she was hesitant because that meant she would be around the chinettes but business is business. This would be the first time the girls would actually get to a bag so she was content with it and agreed.

She told the producers that she'll meet up with the rest of the girls later just so she'll have more time to get her mind right. She woke up early to get her hair and makeup done. She also paid for the rest of the girls in the house to get their makeup done by a good friend she knows in Nashville.
While in the car she was busy doing a lot. She was on facetime with her sister as she was helping her get ready as well. Encouraging her that she'll do well and etc. She was also writing songs in her notes cause once the show is done she'll be able to make new songs before the reunion.

Lost in thought the crew members tells Sin they've arrived. She gets out the crew and breathes in and out slowly feeling her nerves wash over her body. She joins the rest of the girls as they walk into the radio station.

She sits down in her chair and waits for the show to begin.

"Wassup, it's your girl Christine B with Streetz 99.3, and today I have the baddies here with me," the girls clap and introduce themselves on the mic.

She asked Natalie a question about how the show came about and Sin tries to keep her composure and not rolls her eyes.

CON: Sin: I am not with this fake shit. At all.

"What are some of the best moments yall have had filming this season?"

"Oh best moments. Watching Sin and Rock and all these other girls going crazy," Natalie responds making the girls laugh.

"I think performing my song has been the best moment for me." Sin answers back while playing with her hair.

"Speaking of your music Sinclair, has this experience gave you any inspiration for your music?"

"Uh... of course I find any inspiration in whatever situation I'm in. Positive or negative." Sin responds and Natalie nods her head while winking at her.

The host moves onto Chrisean then Rollie as the interview wraps up. The girls take a picture and the interview went surprisingly well. Now it's onto the next.

××××

The baddies enter the club with the rain dawning down on them. All the girls hurry to enter the club once they hear the music from the outside. As soon as they get to their section the dj plays Sin's song and Natalie passes her the mic.

She raps Bitch from da South and kills it as usual. She tells the dj tells to stop the music and walks up to the dj booth. She gives him a flash drive with a beat 

"Hey yall," she teases the crowd earning a big cheer as the baddie section is the loudest of the crowd.

"Since we in Nashville I'm finna freestyle for yall if that's okay," she smile with the mic in hand as the crowd gets louder. She tells the dj to play the beat as the crowd bops their head.

"I can't put the pussy on a nigga that gon run his mouth
Have them run up in yo house
He love how I talk"

Phones were out everywhere as folks recorded Sin in her element. She does the freestyle with ease and goes back to her section with loud cheers. The girls crowd around her to hug and hype her up.

CON: Sin: I ate that. *She laughs and bites down on her nail*

The girls go back to having a night filled with drinks and twerking as the vibes are immaculate. Nat starts to introduce the girls on the mic until Sydney walks her way into the club. She goes back and forth with Natalie and Jela while Sin sits on the corner sipping from her drink.

CON: Sin: I ain't watch last season so I'ma just enjoy this with my drink.

Throughout the argument with Sydney Sin stays in the section interacting with fans and recording everything so she could show Rock all the bullshit that happened at the club.

PSA:

Song is South Beach Freestyle by Latto. I'm trying put more songs for Sin to perform in here. But as we are nearing the reunion and end of this season what or who do yall wanna see in Baddies West? Do yall wanna see Sin in anynore fights this season? Let me know\

yall fw it?