𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 2

Sinclair Washington

Sinclair Washington

Rock wakes Sin up from her nap as Natalie starts shouting for a meeting. Sin wakes up irritated as she groggily walks to the kitchen. She leans back on the counter as she is the last girl to come to the kitchen.

"Perfect timing as usual, Sin," Natalie taunts her. Sin rubs the sleep out of her eyes as she starts to pop her knuckles.

"Girl, hurry up and start yo speech," Sin groaned. Natalie rolls her eyes and moves the toast forward. Natalie starts asking the new girls about how they feel being about newbies and honestly Sinclair didn't give a fuck for this lame ass meeting.

This cause Anne to pick on Bri again and all the girls had something to say about how embarrassing Bri was in the sprinter. Sin didn't want to join in on the discussion because she wanted to talk to Bri privately. She didn't like the fact that all the girls were ganging up on her and was tryna play their messiness as advice for Bri.

CON: Sinclair: Bri's my girl so I don't know how to feel bout this other than talking to her in private.

"So before we get on this bus. Is there anything else we need to discuss," Jela asked the room. Sin jumps off the counter and puts her airpods up finally tuning into the conversation. She wanted to address Nat and Sua for what they said but Rock already told her earlier she wanna beat the fuck outta Sua.

"Who had a problem with Chrisean being dirty," Rollie instigated making Sin smirk at Sua.

CON: Persuasion: Ion know why this bitch looking at me like that but all I know is sum ain't right.

CON: Sinclair: Rock finna mop the floor with ha ass.

"Nobody said anything about being dirty. What it was was you don't clean after yourself." Rock decks Sua dead in the face as she falls in the sink. She keeps hitting Sua in the sink until security breaks the fight.

CON:Sinclair: Rock clean that dirty bitch up in the god damn sink.

Sua starts throwing shit at the girls aiming for Rock and Sin. Sin looks at the thrown item and laughs as her and Rock start talking back to Persuasion.