𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 1

Sinclair Washington

Sinclair Washington

" Last on the list of bad girls. We have Sinclair," Natalie revealed.

CON: Sinclair: Hey yall, it's Sinclair and yall know yall couldn't do baddies south without the south's baddest bitch. I'm 23 years old and I'm from Atlanta.

I have a big social media presence with 1.5 million followers on Instagram. I'ma rapper and entertainer so I know how to have a good time. Ima get in the field type of girl. So when bitches got problems with me I let em know wassup.

"So when I asked the season 1 baddies who they think should be on the show a lot of em said Sinclair and I can definitely agree. I've been following her for a while now and I think she's gonna bring the spice to the show. Let's just hope she doesn't bring too much spice cause she can get a little out of hand."

"I remember we saw her perform in the clubs before and I think she dope," Her husband smirks.

××××

After being on her feet for a long time. Sinclair is finally happy to be on the sprinter. She takes her seat in the back with Natalie and Rock. The little dispute with Natalie and Rock made her a little annoyed at Natalie. Chrisean wasn't really doing nothing so she didn't see why Natalie was bothering her.

"Do yall know Rock," Natalie asked. All the girls nod and Sinclair hugs Rock tightly making Rock smile widely.

"Of course, we know Rock. Blueface baby, yeah aight!" Rollie exclaims making majority of the girls laugh.

"Do yall know Anne?" Natalie asked.

Sinclair knew of Anne due to seeing her nasty shenanigans everytime she opened Instagram. But she chose not to say nothing because all she knew was that she sucked things to entertain people. Anne peeped her silence as she twerked.

"Do yall know Sinclair?" Natalie asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes, we know Sinclair. That's my bitch period," Bri said doing the period hand motion.

CON: Bri: Despite our past beef, we were able to move past it and get cool again. Once we got cool we hung out eveytime we went to the clubs.

"You already know they had to bring the princess of the south," Sinclair states. She hops in her seat and she starts to twerk as Rock slapped her ass. Everyone hyped her except Persuasion and Anne.

Natalie then make her rounds introducing everyone else. Feeling a lil sleepy Sinclair lays her head on Rock's shoulder trying to tune out most of the conversation.

"A little birdy kinda told me you were an escort," Anne revealed. This revelation makes Sinclair pick her head up and tune back in.

"I get money. Period," Bri states avoiding the question.

"Are you confirming that or nah?" Anne continues pressing Bri. She was smiling from ear to ear and Sin did not like that.

"I'm not confirming nor denying that," Bri avoids the question again. "An escort, what is that," Rock asked genuinely. Sin laughs a lil bit before turning her attention back to the ongoing issue.

"Anne, you of all people shouldn't be questioning her career choice." Sinclair comes to Bri's defense. Bri looks at her and give her a small smile. Sin returns the smile back.

"It's just a simple question. Am I not allowed to ask that," Anne taunts her. Sin finally takes her airpods out and puts them in her case.

"You're most definitely allow to ask that but I just don't think it's none of your business." Sinclair looks at her.

"Anyways, are you an escort or not." She waves off Sinclair and goes back to questioning Bri.

CON: Sinclair: I know this dick suckin ass hoe did not just anyways me.

Sinclair decides to help Chrisean get a better understanding of the argument and as soon as she finishes they arrive at the house. The girls enter the house and huddle up in the middle of the living room to listen to Natalie. Most of the girls were listening except Sinclair. Sinclair was on her phone texting Seven and telling her what happened on the sprinter.

"Sinclair," Natalie shouts. Sinclair looks up and mugs the fuck out of Natalie.

"I'm listening. Youn even gotta do that the fuck," Sin grumbled. She puts her phone in her back pocket.

CON: Natalie: I don't know who Sinclair thinks she's talking to but she needs to lower her tone or else.

Natalie goes on and on about the rules boring Sinclair to death. Once she's finally done she's the first girl to walk off and find her room. She finds out she's has her own room downstairs and she couldn't be more happier. "Yea that bitch knew better." Sin said while looking in the mirror.

The other girls come in and talk about how unfair it was that she had her own room but she couldn't care less. She noticed that Rock was a lil tense so she decided to stay by her and found out wassup. Rock shows her the room she's sharing and tells her about how some of the girls keep calling her dirty.

Jela then comes into the room amidst the conversation. "Hey yall, I wanted to let yall know that Natalie and Sua were talking about yall upstairs when everyone left. Natalie kept talking about how she didn't like the way you were acting while she was talking to yall and Sua kept adding into it. She was mostly talking about Rock tho."

CON: Jela: I decided to let the girls know wassup because the girls are the two youngest and I don't want all the older girls to keep playing with em.

They both process this information in frustration but Rock was more heated about it. Sin decided to go to her rook and sleep her irritation off.

PSA:

Not Sin getting into drama already with Ms. Chin herself. But I tried my best to follow the show while adding my own stuff to it. But back to the regular schedule program.

yall fw it?

thoughts on Sinclair?