𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 9

Sinclair Washington

Sinclair Washington

Last night was very eventful to say the least. The girls got drunk, twerk on each other, and got into it with Sydney, but that's all in the past now. The baddies are finally making their way out of Nashville and into New Orleans.

Sin's phone was blowing up after the club. Some of her fans that were there posted the freestyle and it made its way to the shaderoom. Her followers were increasing rapidly and many artists started to follow and reach out to her. Of course, she reached out to some of them and said she'll be able to meet them after the show. But of course, with new found success comes hardships.

Fans pointed out that Sydney was in the comments talking shit about the way Sin looked and acted in the club. Saying how she was distanced from the others and that it doesn't make her a baddie. Meanwhile, within the group Slim and Rollie were nowhere to be found. After the airport situation Slim and Rollie got on live talking about Sin, Scotty, and Rock.

The girls finally make it into the sprinter with tensions running high. Sin sits beside Rock with one of her airpods in while watching Natalie pass the beads out.

CON: Sin: Apparently, Scotty got into it with Rock and Slim over the fight between them and my trio. This really a waste of time and they just started bullshit for no reason. I don't even know why they mentioned me.

The girls watched Natalie get out the sprinter as Sin leans up in her seat with an amused smirk on her face. She listens to the facetime trying to hold her laugh while Rock slaps her back softly laughing with her. Jela quiets the girls down to listen to it more clearly.

CON: Sin: This shit right here is comical. Natalie lying like we want them back on the bus. Rollie finally getting on Natalie ass and Natalie over here whining like a bitch.

"Scotty, everytime yall turn around, yall want to blame me."

Sin perks her head at the sound of Natalie through the phone. She cups her hands to her eyes to watch the argument from the window slowly getting agitated since this is not getting them anywhere.

"Who you coming over here screaming at?" Rollie asked Natalie as she takes a step closer to her.

"Her," Natalie shows the phone to Rollie making Sin's face scrunch up.

"I know she ain't screaming at Scotty like that," Sin thought while looking at the phone.

"This bitch gotta be scared of Rollie cus why she yelling at Scotty," Rock states making Sin nod.

The argument dies down and Rollie leaves in a car leaving Slim confused and Natalie mad. Natalie comes back to the sprinter to Sin's dismay as she recalls everything that happened to the other girls. Rock shouts causing all the girls to look at her.

"What happened mamas," Scotty turns around and looks at Rock.

"I ain't looking for Slim. That bitch is ugly. She's a fuckin follower and she won't step without fat fat on her side. So that's the problem with me. What's going on with you Natalie? I thought yall was kumbaya friends this shit fake," Rock shouts while Sin sits on her lap shaking her head while laughing.

Natalie tries to defend herself but most of the girls didn't care for it. They soon make it to the house with Slim and Rollie not in sight. But atleast they got the baddie bus back.

××××

Sin spends most of the time with Scotty and Rock before they met up with Natalie in the kitchen. Bri comes in and tells the girls that Rollie and Slim are coming to the house which sets off all the girls. Sin rolls her eyes and leans back in the chair while she watches the duo enter the house. Her and Rock sit besides each other and listens to Natalie with a irritated attitude.

Natalie starts to yell making the girls look at her confused. Then finally Rollie confronts Scotty making the two girls giddy to watch a fight that's not involved with them for once. Rollie starts to get loud with the two girls making Sin laugh quietly which unfortunately brings attention to her.

CON: Sin: Rollie I don't think you should be putting things on your son. I kinda feel bad for the lil dude and ion even know him.

"And Sin why the fuck you laughing. This ain't got shit to do with you," Rollie yells causing Sin to look at her.

"Bitch I'm laughing at you who else. You think getting loud and shit gone do sum to me. I'll whoop your ass again don't play with me Rollie," Sin yells back while standing up. Rock holds her waist so she won't run up.

"Yea okay bitch so why is Rock holding you then." Rollie claps her hands while walking back and forth.

"If you want to get yo ass beat then say you want yo ass beat. On my life you can get it." Sin yells back louder as Rock let's her go. She nods her head and unwraps her arms from her chest.

Before Sin could even get close to Rollie Natalie throws something at Rollie. They both run up on each other and wigs start flying off.

CON: Sin: How the fuck do you interrupt my fight to start a fight. And on top of that you getting yo ass beat real bad.

PSA:

So you may see me updating these chapters more frequently since I'm almost done with the regular epsiodes. I'm just excited to write this reunion and my baddies west book soon. The next chapter will mostly be about Chrisean's arrest and the other chapters would focus on the parties and fights. I'm almost thinking about creating a show for Sin sometime between west and east so that'll be interesting.