𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 3

Sinclair Washington

Sinclair Washington

CON: Sinclair: So I hear commotion downstairs and when Rock and I went down there to look we see Anne and Persuasion looking like a fuckin mess.

Anne runs up on Persuasion from the back as security quickly breaks it up again. All Sin could really see was Sua winning which was surprising. She sees Rock stand up and tells her no multiple times but Rock ain't with none of that.

"I'll beat her up again," Rock states. Sin steps in front of Rock and wraps her arms around Rock.

"Listen boo, you can't jump in okay. You can run yo fade next time." Sin follows Rock as she paces back and forth. She grabs her blueface cup and keeps walking back and forth.

"Nah Sin, I'm ready to do this shit now. Let's go," Rock huffs. She keeps talking about fighting for Sua for awhile as Sin peeps the weird looks they getting from Rollie and Slim. Anne comes back downstairs and joins into the conversation.

"The bitch is scary, that's why she ain't in the room," Anne exclaims. Sin stays silent and watches the two girls talk about Persuasion more. She just follows the girls to make sure they good so they could get on the bus in one piece.

Throughout Rock and Anne's talk she stays on the phone texting Seven to tell her what happened. Seven is her best friend and ironically the person she could talk to about this experience since she did it first.

She goes to her room for a bit to grab one of her pre rolls to smoke outside. She joins the girls outside seeing Rollie, Slim, Anne, and Rock. Anne tells the girls why she wanted to fight Sua and her reason was pretty dumb. She squints her eyes while looking at Anne and Rock talk.

CON: Sinclair:I got beef with the same bitch Anne got beef with. But do you see me knocking hoes out cause they was talking in they room about the situation no bitch. So she really look dumb and on top of that she lost so what was her point.

"Yall bitches ain't putting no rules and restrictions on me tf. I'm grown." Anne tells Rollie. Sin looks at Anne weird as she says this.

"We not putting anything on you. We just want everything to go right while we on the bus," Sinclair explains and Rollie nods agreeing. Anne rolls her eyes and turns her attention to Sin.

"Look I know Bri ya friend and whatever but when the time comes down she will get beat," Anne explains. Sin shrugs and blows the smoke out of her mouth slowly.

"I understand you I do trust but you doing entirely too much," Sin argued
Before Anne could get her word across Rollie interrupts the conversation. "If yall get to fighting on that bus and one of yall bitches hit me, I promise you I'ma start swinging I don't give a fuck." Rock and Sin collectively mug her as Sin steps away from the group.

CON: Sinclair: I had to catch myself because both of these bitches are using fighting words and I'm quick to fight an irrelevant ass bitch.

Sin just stays with Rock and watches all them weirdo hos talk to each other. She goes back inside the house to grab her bag as all the girls head to the living room. Natalie gets the girls ready to head into the bus as everyone is walking towards the bus Bri steps into the grass.
Anne steps into the grass too and the soon start fighting but due to the grass the fight wasn't much of a fight.

CON: Sinclair: I'm so proud of Bri but damn that was a wack ass fight.

×××

The bus ride starts to get fun as the girls start to play never have I ever.

"Never have I ever had a threesome," Slim asks. Some of the girls sipped their drinks including Sin. All the girls raise their eyebrows and look at Sinclair.

"It was some my ex wanted to do chill," She explains making the girls laugh. She doesn't sip for Jela question but sips for Rock question. She laughs at Rock's innocence and puts her head on her shoulder. "Girl, I'll show you what you missing don't worry," Sin jokes as Rock looks at her and smirks before they both laugh.

Sin thankfully didn't get drunk and watched everything that went down between Rock and Sua. Sin just looked at Sua as she talked about her "cancer" and she just decides to mind her damn business.

The girls head into the house and after Natalie gets done talking Sin walks behind Jela and Natalie as she goes into her room. She hugs Jela as she departs into her room and ignores Natalie who also had her arms open for a hug.

CON: Natalie: I really don't like her attitude but she obviously deserves her own room.

Sin invites Rock into her room so they could talk about everything that's been happening lately.

"I don't like the fact that bitches keep trying you. Like that was mad weird on the bus," Sin said and Rock nodded agreeing with her.

"It's just like you expect to feel bad for you cause you had a cancer scare. Be fr bro." Rock sips from her cup and shrug her shoulders.

"At the end of the day you started with me first so this shit ain't dead tf. That fake ass apology," Rock huffs.

"And on top of that it's mad weird bitches in here. I been holding my mouth and peace but I don't give a fuck bout nun of dat shit now."

"Who, Sin. Let me know sum." Rock sits up and cracks her knuckles while looking at Sin.

"Anne dick sucking ass been tryingme since we started this show so Ima let her have it today no matter what." Sin put her hair in a ponytail and looks for her fighting shoes.

"And then Rollie and Slim just fuckin fake and be doing the most. Like they be looking at us weird for no reason. That shit lame bruh." Sin finally sits down and looks at Rock who raises her brows in confusion.

"What you mean they looking at us weird." Rock asked innocently sipping her juice.

"When you wanted to fight Sua at the house they kept side eyeing me and you and whispering some shit about us. You wasn't paying attention so I caught it."  Rock nods her head and sets her cup down.

"Them fake ass hoes man. Always tryna be friendly in my face but be talking shit on the low. Why not just say the shit to me directly like.." Rock talks through her hands as Sin leans back on her bed nodding.

"That's why I been so quiet and keeping my distance so that I can peeped the bullshit. Now that I know wassup Ima handle my shit from this point on."

PSA:

Yall ready for Sin to get into more fights. I know I am. But ngl I need to work on my fight scenes because writing them shits is hard asf for no reason. But yall already know what im finna ask next.

yall fw it?

thoughts on Sin?