𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 17 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

Sinclair WashingtonThe Sinful Lyricist

Sinclair Washington
The Sinful Lyricist

E2

CON: Sinclair: Surpise Bitches! Yall already know who the fuck I am but if you don't my name is Sinclair. I'm from Altanta, GA. Yall probably know me from my music and the rap game but I've grown past it and I'm on a new faze of life right now. I'm a really cool person to be around and chill with until a bitch test my limits. Once a bitch act like she gone do sum, it's gone be up from there.

I saw the first episode and to be honest most of the girls cool besides Sayyora and Susan. Mostly Sayyora because that bitch likes to run her mouth around.

Sinclair was the first person to arrive at the photoshoot location. Production made sure she was the first girl to do anything at the photoshoot which she appreciated. Her har and makeup was already did so now she just had to go to wardorbe. Once there, they give her the outfit which consisited of a pink dress and white heels. She thanks the crew and goes to change. Then she proceeds to take her picture when the girls.

She stops posing and walks over to introduce herself to the girls.

"Girl I've seen you before," Kiyana exclaims.

"Yea I know you, You that girl who won the rap game right," Keyaria asks. Sinclair nods.

"Yea, I'm Sinclair and I'm the new girl who's joining the house. I'm from the East Coast and I can't wait to join yall," Sinclair introduces herself.

The girls go around introducing themselves and talking to Sinclair. While Seven, Key, and Shay were talking to Sinclair she sees Sayyora side eyeing the hell outta of her while she talks to Francesca.

CON: Sayyora: So, we got a new girl in the house and to be honest I don't know why. I just met these girls and now we got a new chick already. She should've just stayed at home and watched the show.