𝐏𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝗼𝐧

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sinclair Washington

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sinclair Washington

Interviewer: Welcome back everybody. I'm sure you've seen or heard about Baddies South and I have one of the biggest stars of the show here with me today. Let's give it up for TV personality and rapper Sinclair Washington! *The crew starts to clap for Sinclair while she's smiles brightly.*

Sinclair: Hey yall. Thanks for having me here.

Interviewer: Anytime so obviously you've been doing well after the show. Your music is trending on tiktok and you've gained plenty of followers from the show. Talk about how life been for you post baddies.

Sinclair: Life been good. I been in the stu more ever since. And I just be hanging out with my sister, Rock, and Jela a lot. Plus I been talking to somebody too but we ain't gone reveal who yet.

Interviewer: Okay Sin I see you. Now can I get a clue to who your man is.

Sinclair: *Sin laughs and shakes her head* Not at the moment. I wanna keep my relationship private for now due to everything going on and I just want to focus on what's important to me right now.

Interviewer: Understandable. You teased some new music towards the end of the show and fans loved it. You dropped the remix to Bitch from da Souf. Is there any drop date for Muwop?

Sinclair: Muwop will come out after the reunion so be on the lookout.

Interviewer: You heard it here first. Muwop coming soon. But speaking of baddies can you tell me more about the experience?

Sinclair: I mean the world saw for themselves my personality and how I get down. But it was weird watching it back and see the decline of my mental and the way production tried to portray it. I thank Rock for helping that day too cause without her or Jela I think I would've left early.

Interviewer: That's great and I love that you've been so real about your experience wherever you go. Whether it'll be a podcast, another station, or on social media.

𝐋𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 | 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें