𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 7

Sinclair Washington

Sinclair Washington

CON: Jela: We done made it to Cashville, Ten a key.

The girls enter the sprinter and manage to put their bags into the back. Sin lays in between Chrisean and Scotty. She adjusts her hoodie and leans back into her seat. She looks around the sprinter rubbing the small sleep out of her eyes.

She pulls her out phone and goes to her notes app to write a couple of lyrics for songs she's been working on. Ever since she first started the show, she's been using all these different situations she has been in to help her writing process. She been peeped that the other girls were weirdos so that's why she was always quiet around them.

She looks up as Jela talks about what happened at the airport. Things popped off between the two groups of girls and they had to be divided. To Sin whatever happens, happens.

"To be honest, bitches been weird from the get go. Folks been buddy buddy lately and thought we weren't gone notice bitch please."

All the girls nod and hum agreeing with Sin. The girls keep talking until they pull up to the house. The first sprinter gets out first while the second sprinter let's the rest if the girls out.

CON: Sin: We walk in and they lined up like soliders. Nat the general and Rollie and em ha bodyguards obviously.

Natalie starts her long peace making while all the girls stand there bored out of their minds. Sin ain't worried about nothing she saying cause she had someone that she needed to fight. She scoots up towards the front when nobody's looking. Rock looks towards Sin and she already knows what Sin's planning.

She tries to grab her but it's too late. Sin runs up on Natalie in the midst of her speaking while Jela and Rock scream no as security blocks their view. She grabs her hair and slams her down on the ground stomping and punching her repeatedly. Rollie sneaks up to Sin from the back and pulls on her hair while Sin drags Natalie.

"Both of you let go now," The security guards yells. Rock manages to move past security to handle Rollie off Sin. Security pulls Sin off of Natlie with a big huff as they hold Sin off the ground. She tries to squirm and kick her way out of the hold.

Sin hears Rock laughing and cheering her on while security takes her to the other house.

CON: Sin: A whole bunch of shit happened at the airport off camera and I wasn't for this kumbaya moment where half these hoes fake.

The rest of the girls enter the house and run inside to find Sin. They find her in one of the bedrooms with ice on her hand. All the girls lay in her bed with Jela, Rock, and Scotty surrounding her. Scotty holds the ice for her while Jela and Rock check her over.

"Girl you okay?" Jela asked and Sin nods.

"Yeah, I'm good. I'ma always have some type of beef with Natalie no matter what and I wanted to do my shit for one last time before we go anywhere else."

Rock jumps off the bed and pulls Sin with her. The rest of the girls get up after them. "You did your shit now it's time for us to look at this house."

The girls walk to the other rooms until they found a hidden staircase. They walk up the stairs and find a hot tub making Rock and Sin happy. Sin test the waters and look at Rock to see if they're thinking the same thing. Rock nods and they both jump into the hot tub.

The two girls laugh and splash each other around as the other girls watch them.

CON: Jela: The damn evil twins do everything together.

Sin gets out before Rock not liking the fact that her clothes are wet and sticking to ha and she leaves to go take a shower.

PSA:

Sorry guys, I've had the biggest writers block which is why i haven't updated in awhile. But anyways yall we almost done with South. How yall like it so far. Any suggestions yall got for South? Any Beefs, friendships, fights, whatever just let me know. I love seeing comments that can help me out.

yall fw it?