𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1

Sinclair Washington

Sinclair Washington

Sin arrives in a black car as a mysterious man drops her off to the reunion set. She kisses the man bye and hops out the car while security escorts her to her trailer. She meets her hair and makeup crew as she gives them all hugs and kisses.

She decided to do something different than wearing her natural hair and put on a red wig. Once her team got done with her hair and makeup she went to Chrisean's trailer and opens the door. The girls look up and stopped talking as their eyes go wide.

"Oh my god bitch you look amazing," Jela walks up to her and gives her a quick hug as her fingers go through Sin's red curls.

"Yea Sin you look good as fuck. We ova here looking like fire and water." The girls laugh at Rock's joke and they bring Sin over to the couch.

"So, are you ready for the reunion," Jela asked and Sin nods in response.

"I been ready for the reunion since bitches want to talk shit and go below the belt. I just don't understand what be wrong with bitches," Sin huffs while looking at her red and white nails. Jela and Chrisean look at her weirdly before Chrisean sits up.

"What you talking bout Sin."

"Oh so on that lil live Natalie and Persuasian were on like two weeks ago Natalie was talking bout my blackout. She was saying how I was a weak bitch for letting myself get that drunk and how the shit runs in my family." Sin looks down with a frown before running her fingers through her hair. Jela rubs her hands on her face while throwing her head back as Rock quickly hugs Sin quickly. Sin laughs but accepts the hug with a small smile.

"Bro that shit is not cool. We gone get on her ass once the reunion start," Chrisean groaned while Jela look at the two.

"I can't believe Nat would so some shit like this," Jela sighed causing the girls to side eye her. "Pfft girl let's be for real," Sin responded sarcastically making everybody laugh. The girls talk some more about the reunion and all the fights Rock and Sin are gonna get into. Sin waves the girls bye and goes over to Scotty's trailer for her last visit. She knocks on the trailer door and gasps once she sees Scotty.

"Oh my god bitch you look fine as fuck," Sin squealed as she grabs Scotty's hand and spins her around 360.

"Same for you red is definitely your color," Sin smiles and moves her hair side to the side. Scotty guides her to the couch as she pours them casamingos shots. "Bitch you tryna get me fucked up," they laugh and down the shot at the same time.

"I just wanted to check on you. I heard thing one and thing two was out to get you girl," she playfully nudges the girl causing her to roll her eyes and sighs. Scotty brings her ponytail to the front before clearing her throat.

"To be honest, I'm not really worried pabout them. I'm still confused as to why they have beef with me." She shrugs and picks at her nails. "They gotta be doing this for more attention cause you don't even be doing nothing," Sin backs up Scotty making her hum and nod.

"Now ya bestie or whatever is way different," Scotty looks to the side and becomes silent immediately. Sin looks at her weirdly for a few seconds but shakes it off. "She just don't know when to shut the fuck up. Like I tried giving her the benefit of the doubt but she just kept going," Sin keeps talking while Scotty nods awkwardly. She sighsand picks at her nails to avoid the conversation. She let's her thoughts overtake her and she eventually speaks up.

"Look I've told her multiple times that she being unnecessary but she just won't listen," Scotty pleads genuinely making Sin furrow her eyebrows. While she appreciate the effort Scotty tried to put forth it wasn't very needed.

"Scotty, Nat is a very very grown ass woman. If she wants to act like a child let her," she stresses each word to Scotty while she sits there in the same silently awkward position. She stays for a few seconds but still Scotty stays quiet so she ends up leaving after getting tired of the silence.

××××

Sin was the last girl to be backstage and when she entered she was met with a loud screaming match. She stand on her tiptoes to look for either Rock or Jela but is quickly met with a screaming Natalie in her face. "Here comes Sinclair finally. I been waiting on this one to show up," she screams in a banshee way as she paces back and forth in front of Sinclair.

Sinclair scruches her face up as Natalie's breaths reeks of alcohol and smoke. She takes a big step back while security tries to block Natalie away from her. "Girl your breath smells like shit. You need to take care of that mama," she teases her while going through her red hair.

Natalie tries to grab the nearest object to throw but security and production stop her immediately. Sin relocates herself to the nearest couch as she crosses her legs and watches the girls act crazy.

She was saving all her fighting for the stage because she look too good to be already putting her fighting clothes on right now. While Rollie, Slim, and Natalie keep yelling at each other Sin was on her phone texting her man and taking pictures and videos of herself.

Production gives the girl the word to head to stage and they form a line with Sin being the tail. She finally goes through the door and waves to the cameras. She gives Trina a quick hug given they just collaborated on her song before going to her seat.

"HI ladies," Janeisha starts the reunion off with a warm welcome despite the obvious tension. Everyone says hey back with a somewhat happy tone. Sin has a smile on her face when watching Rock geek over Trina being a co host. The girls go down the line introducing themselves quickly as they focus their attention onto the season montage.

Natalie and Rollie start to go at it during the montage as Sin crosses her legs and watches the chaos going on. Sin was confused as to why Rock jumped in since it had nothing to do with her. But still she sat and saw how everybody was panicking. The production had to take the table away, security was working their ass off to separate the girls, and the hosts were confused.

She sees Rollie getting too close to Scotty and she stands up. She stands next to Rock acting as if she watches the fight alongside her. But once Rollie slaps Scotty Sin launches the hardest kick to the back of Rollie's knee as her hand yanks her back by her wig.

PSA:

Left the reunion on a cliffhanger just for the fun of it. Next and last reunion chapter will be next. But would yall like a baddies west audition chapter? Enjoy <3