𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 4 𝐏𝐭.2

Sinclair Washington

Sinclair Washington

Sin's club outift

Natalie calls all the girls for a meeting after all the fights so the tension is very heavy. Sin enters with Jela and Rock and finds a seat in between the girls. Jela starts to explain Sin's fight with Anne when Anne comes in interrupting the conversation.

"Anne told what," she asked still standing.

Chaos erupt as Anne starts to argue with almost everybody. In the midst of it Sin holds Anne's wig from the fight and starts to swing it around making all of the girls expect Anne to laugh. The argument dies down when Natalie and the new girl walk in.

"I don't know what's been going on but I know a lot been happening." All the girls nod while they wait for her to talk again.

"But before I get to that let me introduce you to my bitch Scotty. She runs the south," Nat takes a hit from her vape.

CON: Sinclair: The silence was very loud [Sin scratches her head while looking around]

The girls get to know Scotty more and now the real meeting can start. Natalie asks the girls what happened and Sin looks towards her to explain.

"So basically Anne been on one today alright. She started with Rollie because she didn't like that Bri and Rollie was talking to each other."

"And I whopped that ass," Rollie interjects making the girls laugh as Anne rolls her eyes.