CHAPTER SIXTEEN: MAJIN BUU

You waited patiently, dormant in Frieza, as they soared toward where Piccolo was located. You heard the clatter of feet and you knew there was no time to rest. They were in a hurry and Piccolo must be in trouble.

"Your fun ends here, clones!" Krillin shouted and you felt his ki rise. There was an eerie silence as the clones must have been turning to your group.

"Ugh, let's dispose of this garbage. Shall we?" Frieza huffed, and you heard him land beside Krillin. You smiled and swapped positions with Krillin, opening your eyes to see in his view. A clone of Piccolo, Gohan, and Cell stood before you. You raised your hands, charging your ki some more.

"Let's do this, Krillin!" You flew up and launched out some ki blasts. The Piccolo clone dodged it, before launching up towards you. You sidestepped his attack, before sending out a couple quick jabs. You drew back and pulled back your hands, before sending out a stronger ki blast, angling it as you dropped down. The blast drove through the clone, obliterating him.

"These clones must be getting easier if we can defeat them so fast now," Krillin noted, having sensed the defeat of the clone.

"That or I'm using your guy's real power." You jumped up to avoid a ki blast from the attacking clone of Gohan. The clone soared upwards and sent a kick at you. It connected, and you tumbled through the air. You righted yourself, before dropping to the ground, closely followed by the clone. You narrowed your eyes, before deciding to try something. "Let's see if this works."

The clone moved forward and you did, too, but you left behind an image of Krillin. The clone flew past you, before realizing his mistake. You jumped up and flipped, sending your foot into the head of the clone. The blow was devastating and the clone turned to dust at the hard impact. You dropped and looked at the last clone.

"Let's give this fella a couple of Destructo disks, huh?" Krillin whooped and you couldn't help but oblige. Besides, making your own destructo disk will be fun. You raised your hands, expelling all your ki. Five Destructo disks formed around you and circled before you thrust your arms forward. The disks flew forward, slicing up the clone in front of you.

"Phew!" You dropped to a knee, feeling the energy drain away from you. That took a lot of ki, but that was one of the coolest things you've done, yet. You looked to Piccolo, knowing you would need to take him with you.

~

You had moved to lie inside of Frieza, deciding it was best as you waited for Piccolo to awaken. For a while, there was just silence or the occasional muffled chatter. You were going to ask Frieza to check on Piccolo when you heard a familiar grunt. Piccolo was waking up!

"Hey, pal! Good to see you up!" You heard Goku chirp.

"Thanks, you guys got me out of a bind..." You heard Piccolo grunt and shift as he probably got to his feet.

"No problem, we're just glad we made it there when we did!"

"He's right, I was on pins and needles," Krillin added, sounding chipper.

"I'm surprised to see that those two aided you." Piccolo snapped and you guessed he must have been referring to Frieza and Cell. "I read your minds, so I know what's going on. But it's still a surprise..."

"You should be grateful. We did save your sorry self, though I'm not sure how much help you can be." Cell mocked.

"You expect me to thank you?" Piccolo growled.

"You can show me your gratitude by fighting for me." Frieza mused though you heard the ego in his voice.

"I much rather fight against you, but seeing it as it is, I guess I have no choice."