CHAPTER EIGHT: GOKU AND KRILLIN ARE HERE!

"Finished already?" 21 smirked, looking over at the unconscious 18.

"21, you will be next." Cell ignored her cocky statement, clenching his fist. He winced though and you knew that he had used up quite a lot of his ki today. You felt like it was your fault, but you couldn't dwell on it, focusing on the confrontation here and now.

"That's a good one. You think you can beat me in that condition?" 21 laughed mockingly.

"Certainly, right here and now. And when it does happen, you'll be nothing but scrap metal." Cell smirked now, straightening his posture.

"Scrap metal? I might be an android, but I have more muscle and tissue in me than robotics. Much like you, Cell." 21 suddenly gasped looking off in the distance. This behavior was strange and you wondered what she was on about. She relaxed, laughing slightly as she looked over at 18. "I never thought 18 would be helpful this way."

"She seems untrustworthy, she sounds like she's concocting something..." Frieza mused within your mind. You felt the energy in Frieza's body plummet and it occurred to you that 21 might be behind this. Why else would Cell and Frieza lose energy so rapidly?

"I was thinking the same thing." You admitted.

"Oh, please! Won't you spare her?! I'll do anything, just please don't hurt her!" 21 cried, collapsing to her knees and reaching out towards 18. That was a major mood shift and you were definitely caught off guard.

"What an idiot!" Nappa laughed. "She's wide open!"

"No idea what's going on, but if you want to die so badly I can help with that!" Ginyu raised a hand, beginning to gather a large ki blast. 21 didn't move and you started to get a terrible feeling in the pit of your stomach.

"18!" You looked over in shock to see THE real Krillin and Goku land. Oh my god, it was really Goku himself! You looked at the position you were all in and felt your blood run cold. You guys were totally screwed. Krillin looked over and his eyes widened. "Frieza and Cell?! What have you done to my wife?! Destructo Disk!"

Krillin raised his hand, summoning his disk, and launched it forward. Ginyu turned his attack and shot it at the disk, canceling out both attacks. Krillin glared over at you all, though his eyes drifted over to the passed-out 18, concern washing over his features. You felt bad and wish you could explain the truth, but you doubt he would listen anyway.

"I see..." Cell frowned and looked at you. "I shouldn't have wasted my energy earlier showing you. Now would have been a better time to implement that."

"It's fine, let's work with what energy we do have." You looked back over to the two new fighters, as Frieza's voice rose in your head, again.

"This is what 21 was after. Clever. Let me take the lead, I want to confront her myself." You weren't sure if it was the best idea, but you did as Frieza said, slipping back into the void. You dropped into the shallow water and glanced around, before focusing on the conversation.

"What do we have here? If it isn't our "heroes". How's putting universes in danger going for you?" Cell mocked and you knew there was no turning back now. If only diplomacy was a thing that could be used in this universe. It's always punch first and ask questions later.

"Whoa, Cell, Frieza, and Ginyu? What a lineup!" Goku announced, sounding amazed at the number of fighters.

"Kakarot, you better not have forgotten about me!" Nappa shouted.

"Right, you're Vegeta's friend. Nappy, wasn't it?" Goku asked, not sounding too convinced of himself.

"Moron, it's Nappa!"