CHAPTER NINE: TEMPERALY TRUCE

"So, what does that mean?" Goku hummed, after hearing your long explanation of what was going on. Within that time, Nappa and Ginyu had woken back up and got to their feet. The same couldn't be said about 18, who was being held protectively by Krillin in his arms as he sat on the ground.

"they've just explained everything to you in the simplest way! What do you not understand?!" Nappa huffed in annoyance.

"This is why I hate Saiyans. All they know how to do is fight!" Frieza rolled his eyes, just as furious about Goku's cluelessness.

"You mean we can't use our powers because of 21 and the Red Ribbon Army? And they're linked up with Frieza." Krillin nodded to you.

"Well done, you actually understand. At least for a simple-minded being like you are!"

"Gee, thanks. Not sure I want any of your compliments." Krillin narrowed his gaze at the frost demon, who glared back.

"Oh, I get it! Frieza lost his power because of them earlier, because they're connected!" Goku put two and two together.

"Exactly, I'm glad he's linked with someone with a good heart." Krillin gave you a small smile, before glaring back at Frieza. "Who knows what would've happened if he linked with another villain!"

"Alright, so they're keeping him from doing bad things and they can also turn into a spirit to be inside him... That sounded better in my head. But anyway, if that's the case... What we need to do is team up! Together we can beat 21!" Goku beamed, raising his fists up in excitement.

"What are you talking about, Goku?!" Krillin just about choked. "They might be good and They might have a handle on him, but he's still a monster!"

"No, I don't like that plan either. There has to be another way." Cell agreed.

"I was imprisoned in hell, because of you," Frieza growled at Goku.

"I don't see anyone here who can stop me. This is what I'm thinking, how about I kill you now?" Cell suggested, his frustration beginning to show more.

"Wait, they're the ones letting you have this power now! That means... because they're linked, they could stop any of you. But what if I told you there was a way to break that link?" Goku popped off, causing everyone in your group to grow interested. Even you, there was a way to sever the link?

"Go on."

"These waves, you know how to shut them off and cut off the link from them?" Frieza glanced at you, before settling back to Goku.

"Yeah, that's how we're fighting without having someone linked to us. they're the only soul connected between all of you, right? Doesn't it feel weird with them lurking inside of you?" Goku blinked, before looking at you. "And you probably don't like being stuck in them either, right?"

"It sometimes can get..." You glanced at Frieza, frowning slightly. "Tense."

"Okay, why don't I teach you how to do it?"

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Goku?" Krillin asked, looking warily at the other villainous fighters.

"Don't know, but it will work out in the end!" Goku chirped.

"Fine. I will accept this deal. But this better not be a trick." Frieza smirked, giving off a threatening aura.

"Okay, let's hurry over to Bulma!" Goku laughed lightly. Just as Goku spoke, a giant explosion went off in the air. You all looked over to see some sort of aircraft wobbling in the sky.

"That sounds like it came from Bulma's ship!" Krillin exclaimed.

"Help, Goku! The clones are attacking the ship!" You heard a woman's voice project from the ship.