Chapter Twenty-One

AIDEN

I reached out to her and wiped the tears from her face. My heart was pierced with a thousand daggers every time I saw her cry. It hurt even more because I knew she cried because of my mistakes.

Meeting her was the best thing to happen to me, but I never expected it. I wasn't prepared for anything, but I still had to protect her. I hugged her and kissed her forehead as she cried into my chest.

If someone else made her cry, I would kill them and make them regret it, but this time, it was me. I didn't know how I could punish myself for hurting her this much. She deserved so much more than me.

The only thing I could do was ease his worries. Everything was my fault, so I had to make her feel better. I lifted her chin to look at me, but she avoided my gaze, making it hurt even more.

When I kissed her, she didn't pull away. Instead. She pulled me closer and kissed me harder. Her lips were possessive and punishing, and I liked it. I wanted her. All of her. I didn't want to share her with anyone.

If her love was the punishment for my foolishness, I was willing to accept it. Our lips danced together, and I quickly found her bed undressing her as fast as I could. She rubbed her body on my chest telling me that she needed me.

I could feel her hard nipples peeking underneath her big shirt. It was big enough to cover half of her body, making her look sexy as fuck. For a second, I wished it was my shirt, but I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back.

"I'm sorry," I whispered in her ear as I pinched her hard nipples.

She moaned, holding onto my back. Her body inched closer to me and I fondled her breast. Her moans brought out an almost feral reaction from me, but I had to focus on pleasuring her. She was all that mattered right now.

"Will you forgive me?" I asked softly.

Nicole moaned in response, spreading her legs for me to touch her there. I groaned and pulled off her shirt, leaving her in her black laced panties. Her breasts bounced in front of me when she moved and I could not help putting them in my mouth. How was she this sexy in the morning?

I sucked her nipple while I played with her other breast, and then I moved my hand to her vagina. She was wet and warm, waiting for me. I gently ran my hands through her entrance and her body shivered under me.

Touching her arousal made my shaft harden, and it was almost uncomfortable to have my clothes on. I pushed two fingers inside of her, causing her to gasp. She loved it when I fingered her and I loved giving her pleasure.

I pushed it slowly in and out of her and increased my pace as we went. Her moans grew louder, and it made me crave her moaning when I went inside her. I turned her around and took off my pants. She arched her back perfectly for me.

I reached for her again when I felt a sharp pain on the side of my skull. It's worse than a migraine and it made me feel like I was dying. After the pain faded, I forced my eyes open to see that I was alone on my bed.

It was a dream.

I groaned as the pain came again. The piercing headache caused ringing in my ears. I quickly reached for the drugs beside my bed. After finding them, I swallowed two pills and tried getting up for water.

My foot kicked two bottles on the floor, bringing back memories from last night. I drank in my room till I passed out yesterday after the fight with Nicole. Although I fought against the memory, I couldn't help but remember Diana declaring to the world that we were getting married.

I knew they were trying to tie me down and make sure I couldn't escape, but I was worried about Nicole. I couldn't get her out of my head and I did nothing but hurt her. I was the one putting her in danger.