Chapter 33

Hi guys sorry its been forever, life is kicking me in the ass lol. 

I'm sure you guys thought Spence and Tyler have hooked up but the havent actually so I wanna clear that up in this chapter if yall want anything or have any questions let me know!

-----

Last Chapter

We reach the classroom and she's about to open the door when I grab her arm, "Wait."

She turns back and is about to say something but before she can I lean in and kiss her, I can feel her tense for a split moment before relaxing into me. Pulling away I smirk at her, "Try to catch up babes." I say giving her a wink.

She's staring at me with her mouth open in shock, walking past her I open the door to the classroom and hold the door open for her. She walks right past me and goes to the teacher's desk and slams her pass on the table. Then she sits down Right in front of Fallon, looking at me she gives me such a stare.

"Nice to see you back again Tyler." Ms. M says calmly.

Handing her my pass, "Good to be back." Heading to the seats I walk past Spencer and give her a wink, I go to the back row and sit down, laying my head down and closing my eyes.

What a day.

Chapter 33-

Spencer's POV:

I can feel Fallon's eyes staring at my back, I see the stares that the rest of the class are giving me as well. Fallon keeps trying to poke me and whisper in my ear, really doing anything to try and get my attention, but I won't look back at her. I know she wants the details, but I am trying to focus, and frankly, I don't know if I want to share, at least not everything. It isn't that I think she would judge or even pity me, Fallon is not like that, it's just all new for me. New thoughts, feelings, and emotions. She knows how hard life has been, and she knows better than anyone but with Fallon, I don't ever have to go into detail because I know she will just understand, with Tyler it's different because he doesn't really know everything, but he wants to. Having to put in actual words my thoughts and feelings is not something I am used to doing. I keep thinking he will laugh at me, or say I am stupid, or even worse say it is my fault and leave. I don't want him to leave. That's a scary realization.

The rest of class goes by and I am stuck in my own little world, I don't move a muscle, and sometimes I don't know if I am still breathing a bit I guess I have to be because when the bell rings I snap out of it, after putting my stuff away Fallon grabs my arm and pulls me out the class, down the hall, and into the bathroom.

"Okay bitch you got a lot to catch me up on." She speaks.

I sighed knowing there was no way out of this one, " Okay so I told him about Luke."

Her eyes are wide and her mouth is slacked open, "What did you say? What did he say?"

"I had a real fucking breakdown haha I basically told him the whole thing, you know brother died, dad left, mom hates me, its all my fault blah blah blah, and then I asked for Xanax." The last part I was nervous about.

"You what?! Babe... I thought you were done with that..."

"Yea I know Fallon. Me too. I just- I'm so broken Fal, still. I don't want to be here on this planet if Luke isn't here, and having my mom hate me the way she does... I just feel so alone all the time and, in that moment, it was between a gun or pills. I knew at least with the pills I would wake up the next day. And it was with Tyler, I feel safe when I am around him."

She has a somber look but nods along, "How did he react?"

"Went downstairs and got it. I cut his line, god the way he looks at me Fal... I don't know what it is."