j.hs ↠ safe haven

she's back, baby!

so... it's been three months since i updated this book. woopsies. sorry bagel buns!

in my defence, i have finished a namjoon book (Eternal) and written/finished another namjoon book (Unplanned) and written 45 chapters of a jungkook book (Brat Tamer) in that time. so it's not like i haven't been busy.

but anyway, i'm back to the book i love the most! if you like plot driven romantasy-core, this one's for you - not hugely smutty, just like, cute smut, y'know? 💜

SAFE HAVEN

for all of the wonderful hobi biases that support my work

-------------- ★ --------------

Author's Note

Hoseok (J-Hope) x Reader

c. 14,000 words ( oops. why is it always the hobi ones?)

Your people have been at war with his for centuries. But when you accidentally find yourself on enemy territory, injured and vulnerable, he makes a snap decision that will change the course of your lives - and perhaps, the future of your people - altogether.

mature content warning

-------------- ★ --------------

  "Not so different you and I, looking for love in a different light

  "Not so different you and I, looking for love in a different light."

J-Hope, Equal Sign

-------------- ★ --------------

"Cocos nucifera."

"Coconut," you shot back easily at your brother. "How about salix babylonica?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes at you. "Weeping Willow. Do you ever ask any hard ones?"

Delivering a sharp jab to his ribs with your elbow didn't work, unfortunately. Your brother was at least half a foot taller than you, and hard to knock off his path.