k.th ↠ the tattooist

sorry guys, this one took ages because I had to type it up from screenshots! Catch a Criminal is coming, as soon as I stop looking at Jungkook's abs and type it up. 👀

THE TATTOOIST

for thornyfrog and chokejeon

many thanks to RUBYROSE373745 for rescuing this oneshot from the old book!

-------------- ★ --------------

Author's Note:

Taehyung (V) x Reader

10,000 words

dual pov (tae and reader)

in which Taehyung visits your tattoo parlour for his first round of mafia ink.

mature content warning incl. kidnapping (not by taehyung)

-------------- ★ --------------

"Every time I see you, my heart gets dangerous

"Every time I see you, my heart gets dangerous."

- Kim Taehyung, Dimple (보조개)

-------------- ★ --------------

Every tattoo tells a story.

At least, that's what you told yourself. It would be nearly impossible to find any sort of job satisfaction from being a tattoo artist, if you thought it was just glorified doodling that hurt. 

Then again, perhaps you just really liked doodling. Or inflicting pain.

Or both.

You had always known you would be an artist, from a young age. But being a tattoo artist hadn't occurred to you until a few years ago, and even then, only out of necessity. It was Hobi who had suggested it, taken you under his wing at the parlour and trained you up.

At first, it was the only job you knew. Over time, it became a job you loved. 

Something about the anonymity of it appealed to you. Of course, there were repeat clients, ones you saw over and over again, using their bodies as a canvas for years on end. But they were rare. The majority of the people you inked came to you once, leaving with something they would never be able to get rid of, given to them by a complete stranger.