ot7 ↠ party of seven

PARTY OF SEVEN

-------------- ★ --------------

Author's Note:

OT7 x Reader

10,000 words

in which you venture downstairs in the club you work in, to find something you definitely didn't expect...

[trigger warning: dom!BTS, sub!reader, group sex, voyeurism, breeding kink, bondage, praise, sex toys, overstimulation, orgasm control + denial]

-------------- ★ --------------

"Ooooh, party party yeah

"Ooooh, party party yeah."

- Jeon Jungkook

-------------- ★ --------------

"Jin, please."

"For the thousandth time, no."

You huffed, shoulders sagging as Jin rebuffed you once more, not even looking up from his paperwork.

It was hopeless.

"But - Jin, I can handle it. I've been bartending here for a year now. I'm sure I can handle whatever goes on downstairs."

Now, Jin looked up at you, assessing you with a resigned expression, almost as if he were ready to give in, and a small flame of hope flickered in your stomach.

Until-

"No," Jin said again with a heavy exhale. "I'm sorry, you just... you're not ready."

Your stomach sank once more. Not for the first time since you'd started asking for this, you had a sense that he was lying to you. This was not the real reason he was denying your request. You looked away from him, around the tiny bar manager's office he called home, and tried not to let the frustration take over.

Working at Aquaria wasn't exactly your dream job, but the money you earned here was putting you through college, so you couldn't really complain. You'd made good friends here as a junior bartender, and the money was okay - the trouble was, you needed more, and you couldn't take on any more hours.