p.jm + k.th ↠ three's a crowd

THREE'S A CROWD

for godisaconcept13

-------------- ★ --------------

Author's Note:

Jimin/Taehyung x Reader [threesome]

8,000 words

in which your best friend is determined to convince you of the healing power of threesomes.

mature content warning: language + smut

-------------- ★ --------------

 "I'm your filter, overlay me in your heart

 "I'm your filter, overlay me in your heart."

- Park Jimin, Filter

-------------- ★ --------------

"You can't be serious," Taehyung gazed at you, his lower lip nearly falling to the floor in shock across the restaurant table. "Are you really serious?"

You rolled your eyes. "Don't be such a drama queen. It's not a big deal, loads of people feel the same way as me!"

"Yeah, because those people are idiots," he scoffed, shovelling more noodles into his mouth as he continued. "I thought my best friend would have more sense."

You wrinkled your nose at him. "Don't talk with your mouth full. And before you start, don't you dare say 'that's what she said'."

Taehyung waggled his eyebrows, mouth still stuffed full of noodles.

It was lunchtime, and the two of you had dipped out of the HYBE building for some lunch. Being a choreographer for BTS was hungry work, and so you were using the little spare time you had to carb load before another afternoon of rehearsals.

Taehyung's excuse was less practical - he just really loved noodles. Once he'd finally swallowed the ones in his mouth, he sighed.

"I just can't believe it. My best friend doesn't appreciate the healing power of threesomes," he said, wistfully staring out the window.