j.jk ↠ inked

INKED

-------------- ★ --------------

Author's Note:

Jungkook (JK) x Reader

5,000 words

Your boyfriend Jeongguk is painfully cute and shy, which you find entirely adorable. And then one day, he comes home with a full sleeve of tattoos. How do you tell him that they make you want to be dominated, without giving the poor bunny a heart attack?

[tw: choking, spanking, praise kink, softdom!jeongguk]

-------------- ★ --------------

"I am not shy, I just don't give my energy to everyone

"I am not shy, I just don't give my energy to everyone."

- Jeon Jeongguk

-------------- ★ --------------

YOU

"Um... baby?"

The corners of your lips lift into a smile at the sound of your boyfriend shutting the front door to your apartment.

You've only been dating for a few months, but already you know it's different with him. Normally you're attracted to overconfident guys, who always end up being too arrogant or self-involved.

So you're glad your boyfriend isn't like that. In fact, he's quite the opposite.

Jeongguk is shy.

As the more confident one in your relationship, your heart bursts whenever he blushes or retreats into his shell - but you actually seem to compliment each other really well. He treats you like a princess, and the last few months have been a blissful adventure of arcade dates, late night movies, and exploring one another's bodies in the softest and sweetest ways.

The two of you can't get enough of each other.

Tonight you've decided to just stay in, so you've got food cooking for him on the stove already.

He edges into the room, and at first you think nothing of it, because you know how adorably timid he can be.

You turn away from the simmering ramyeon to face him properly, smiling.