☆ intro

author's note on 11.03.2023

hi bagel buns! 

this book is the new version of BANGTAN ONESHOTS. it was removed for one reason or another (who knows tbh the admin of this website are a law unto themselves) so here i am with a new book for you! 

if you're new here - welcome! i hope you enjoy these stories 💜

if you're re-reading, PLEASE like, vote, comment, anything you can do to get my numbers up again. the stories will be gradually uploaded until we get back to all sixty chapters, and then i'll write some new ones, i promise!

a reminder that if you made a request for the old book, pls comment it here or message me! i lost all the requests when that book disappeared.

as always, i am forever grateful to my lil bagel buns for always being here and supporting me. they can try and get rid of us but i will keep coming back lol. namjoon taught me how to fight using my tiddies guys, i ain't going down easy.

okay, let's get into the Intro for reals!

borahae 💜 

-------------- ★ --------------

INTRO

hey!

you!

yes, you!

yes, you!

i got a lil present for ya, bagel bun 🥯

I present to you...

★ THE BANGTAN STORYBOOK ★

if you're here from my oneshot book, you'll know these are more of short, plot-focused stories than oneshots. i got really sick of reading mature stories with no context or plot so i wrote my own!  

i promise all the steamy scenes are well-written, consensual, actually realistic stuff. i swear on namjoon's dimples, so you know i'm serious.

and yes i am a joonie bias, all the best people are 🐨🤷‍♀️   

so what do you need to know, you ask? good question cutie!

the book has a mixture of MemberxReader, Female O/Cs, multiple members and even OT7s for the fruitier among you 😉