k.sj ↠ sharing is caring

SHARING IS CARING

-------------- ★ --------------

Author's Note

Jin x Reader

c. 6,000 words

★ Oh, would you look at that, you've gone on a camping trip with all of your brother's friends, and it just so happens that the one you actively despise has forgotten your camping kit. So what choice do you have other than to bunk in with him? Nothing can go wrong, right?

mature content warning

-------------- ★ --------------

"I'm the number one guy you'd want to marry

"I'm the number one guy you'd want to marry. I cook well, my face is handsome, my sense of humour is good. If I were a woman I'd fall in love with me too."

- Kim Seokjin

-------------- ★ --------------

"Do I really have to ride with him?"

"Yes."

"But Hobi-"

"My car is full! And Yoongi and Jimin already left. This is what happens when you don't get here early. You snooze you lose," Hobi reprimanded you, clambering into the drivers seat.

In the passenger seat, Namjoon was studying a huge map, and in the back, Jungkook and Taehyung were spread across the three seats, setting up a movie on their tablet. You knew better than to ask to squeeze in with them - the two younger boys valued their cuddle space.

"Fine," you crossed your arms and huffed. "But if we don't make it, send out a search party. Either I've murdered him, or I've offed myself because I can't put up with him anymore."

Namjoon laughed slightly, not taking his eyes from the map. "He's not that bad."

"Yeah, if 'not that bad' means he makes me want to gauge my own eyes out."

"Don't worry, love," a voice called from behind you. "If I had to look at the sheer perfection of my face, knowing I would never quite be as good, I'd probably choose to go blind too."