m.yg + p.jm ↠ cops and robbers

COPS & ROBBERS

for chokejeon

-------------- ★ --------------

Author's Note:

[Yoongi + Jimin] x Reader (threesome)

8,000 words

in which a bet with an infuriating police officer in your department goes horribly wrong... or right?

mature content warning

-------------- ★ --------------

'Now the entire world is in my god damn hands

'Now the entire world is in my god damn hands.'

- Agust D. ft. Jimin, Tony Montana

-------------- ★ --------------

"I swear, I didn't do it! It must have just... I dunno, fallen in there!"

You sighed, pulling the cell door shut and observing the distressed frat boy who was now locked in there. "Yeah, okay, Brad. Fifty kilos of cocaine doesn't really just fall under your bathroom sink, but sure. Tell it to the judge."

Frat boy Brad, looking entirely dejected, opened his mouth and shut it again.

You smiled triumphantly, turning on your heel away from the cell and striding across the police precinct floor.

"That makes 46 arrests to me this month..." you called, in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear, as you approached the precinct whiteboard. "And... oh, look at that. Only 44 to poor little Park Jimin."

A rumble of amused laughter came from the bullpen of desks, with some people even cheering and applauding, as you updated the number on your side of the board. You beamed as you looked over at the other side, where the tally was just two less than yours - but enough to give you the upper hand.

There were only 24 hours left, and you were winning.

Jungkook, the Sergeant on your floor, laughed as you turned away from the board, facing the entertained crowd of detectives and officers. "You know, I think this bet is getting a little out of hand now. We've never made this many arrests in one month."