Own world (requested)

A/n: Requested by Kanej_forever

//

Everyone besides Wylan were sat in the Van Eck Manor's living room. Everyone was taking as Jesper sat quietly, waiting for him boyfriend. He didn't even know he could stay quiet so long but he didn't want to be involved without his precious boyfriend.

Wylan was outside potting some plants that week. That meant Jesper was stuck alone with everyone just talking among themselves.

"So Jes, where is Van Eck?" Inej asked, everyone's eyes turning to Jesper. Jesper looked at all of them and tried not to seem offended at the use of Wylan's biological last name that caused him so much pain.

"Hes doing something in the garden. He should be here soon" he smiled, sitting in a very gay position. Kaz rolled his eyes and went back to talking about some painting he wanted badly and how much its worth, everyone listening closely.

Jesper didn't really notice Wylan's arrival until his merchling floped himself on Jesper's lap and just sat there. Everyone looked at them, slightly disgusted at the PDA but also because they wanted to say hi to Wylan.

Once everyone greeted Wylan they went back to talking while the couple stayed silent, content with just one another.

"I think Matthias hates Kaz" Wylan whispered to Jesper. Jesper almost cracked up.

"You think?" He quietly asked, trying to not say it with a 'duh' voice. Wylan slapped his arm lightly, annoyed with the sarcasm. He did realise how obvious of a statement that was though.

"Ye I do because he literally just called Kaz a demon" Wylan answered even quieter, playing along with his boyfriend's sarcasm.

"Do you think Nina and Matthias like one another?" Jesper asked, trying to tease Wylan a little with an equaly obvious accusation.

Wylan's fingers found themselves in Jesper's hair, playing with it. "Nah, I think Matthias secretly wants to bang Kaz" he said, not noticing Kaz's eyes widening as soon as he said so.

Jesper almost laughed but only let out a short, quiet chuckle. "I totally think so too" he answered.

The rest of the night went similarly. While the rest of the crows talked to one another the couple just cuddled on the chair, making ridiculous assumptions about their friends. Neither could complain, they both enjoyed this time together. It did get less funny when they realised Kaz could hear them when they said something particularly funny about Matthias and he laughed.

The end, bye my amazing kids.

Wesper one shots brought to you by Juliettewxttpxd 😙