Christmas special 2023

A/N: I know i said this book was complete but... 

I also didn't have a lot of motivation while writing this so i may do a few more little christmas specials as well as new year ones because i feel bad for how short this is. 

//

It was Wylan and Jesper's first x-mas together and they were hyped. The new couple had invited the rest of group to their house for a little celebration because it was also the first x-mas the crow club was spending together. 

Kaz and Inej arrived first with a few presents that were neatly wrapped with a dark red wrapping paper and a black ribbon. Wylan walked them to the christmas tree and told them where to sit in the living room as there was seating arrangements to avoid fights. Wylan then made his way back into the kitchen to help Jesper with the food but saw it was all complete and Jesper was cleaning. "When did you become a trophy Husband?" Wylan asked, sitting on the counter next to where Jesper was cleaning. 

Jesper looked up at him, smirking. "When i decided that i want you forever my Merchling" Jesper teased, grinning like a little kid after seeing Wylan's face turn pink. 

"Stop being a prick" Wylan mumbled, putting his hand over Jesper's face whilst getting off the counter and heading back towards to the living room. Jesper went back to cleaning when he heard the front door again and sighed, knowing that it was Matthias and Nina which meant an all mighty roasting war will break out before the roasted potatoes make it onto the table. 

--

Everyone was sat in their respective seats around the dining table, talking about the things they've done since the last time they saw each other. Wylan and Jesper were sat next to each other, holding hand, whilst talking with Nina and Kaz about their visit to see Cohm (iykyk) and how Jesper insisted on calling one of his goats Milo which his father didn't understand. 

Before anyone knew it the war started and it was the most entertaining thing ever. "So Matthias what happened to your hairline?" Kaz suddenly asked, sipping on his wine while staring at Matthias's hair. Wylan choked on his wine so Jesper had to pat his back in order to keep his boyfriend from dying. 

"So Kaz, what happened to not calling Inej an investment anymore?" Matthias retaliated making Nina chuckle because Kaz infact did promise to stop. 

These arguments continued for another 10 minutes before Matthias and Kaz were nose to nose, saying things to try and hurt the other's feelings. The rest of the group had gotten bored and finished eating but then Jesper and Inej broke into a debate about something so now they were arguing too. Nina and Wesper on the other hand were just observing whilst drinking their wine, laughing every once in a while at the stupidy of their boyfriends. 

Sure the Crow Club's first Christmas wasn't exactly perfect but when is something ever perfect when it comes to out favourite criminals.