Made with love

Wylan and Jesper have been married for 5 years and everything is perfect.

The crows are still commiting crimes but Jesper insists that Wylan doesn't get too involved because he doesn't want his husband to be in anymore danger.

The two also started to have a small tradition.

Since Jesper leaves mid-day and usually comes home in the evening he never got a proper meal and Wylan didn't want his husband to starve. Wylan came up with the idea to just make Jesper a sandwhich and give it to him on his way out. The older boy really appreciates it and tries to thank his husband in as many ways as he physically is capable of.

This was all cute before but recently it started getting cuter when Wylan was joking around...

Flashback:

"Merchling?" Jesper asked, eating his pancakes. Wylan looked at his husband with an expression that told him to carry on while he made him his sandwich. "What is your secret ingredient? The sandwiches taste marvellous and I wanna know why" Jesper asked, crossing his arms.

"Love" Wylan answered with a smile on his face although Jesper couldn't see it he could definitely tell. Jesper decided to play around with this a little bit.

"Oh really? Prove it" Jesper stood up and wrapped his arms around Wylan's waist while putting his chin on his shoulder. "Show me how you put so much love into these delightful pieces of bread" Jesper whispered into his husband's ear, sending a shiver down Wylan's spine.

As much touching as the two did Wylan could never get used to Jesper's flirting acts of retaliation.

Wylan then smirked and kissed the sandwich, shocking Jesper a little. "Thats how" he smiled up at Jesper.

End of flashback

That happened months ago and it stuck for some reason although neither of the two minded.

The only time it gets bad is when Wylan is feeling petty or jealous. There is also a story for that.

Flashback:

Wylan was putting Jesper's sandwhich together, his husband watching him.

"Wy, please talk to meeeeeee its so boringggg" Jesper groaned and pouted like a child. Wylan just ignored his antics and put the sandwhich in a baggie with no kiss. Jesper was NOT happy about that.

"Are you seriously that mad?" Jesper asked in almost disbelief. Wylan simply looked at his husband.

"Yeah, enjoy the sandwhich....jerkface" Wylan said, not being able to think of a better comeback. "Hope it feels like despair" he added with bitterness in his voice.

He then walked upstairs, slamming their bedroom door.

End of flashback

Jesper did later find out that Wylan did sneak a kiss on it later because he couldn't bare sending Jesper away on a suicide mission without atleast a lil love.

La end.

//
A/n: I have officially ran out of ideas so please leave requests cause I really don't know what else to write for this.