Band

A/n: This was requested by Adrianna0964

//
Kaz, Matthias and Jesper are in a band together called 'The Milo Stans' (I'm sorry I had to). Matthias has a girlfriend, Nina, and Kaz also has a girlfriend, Inej. Jesper has a crush on Inej's best friend, Wylan, and he wants to ask him out but he doesn't know how.

••

"Just buy him some flowers and ask him on a date" Kaz rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"Thats too basic. Wylan is special and I want the way I ask him out to match that" Jesper puts his hands over his face, feeling defeated. Matthias is in the corner, thinking.

"Why don't you do it during the next concert?" Matthias asked, his thick accent making it a little harder to understand.

"Thats too public. That's why the other 60 ideas went out the window" Kaz rolled his eyes again, sick of having to do that around his two best friends.

An idea suddenly sparked in Jesper's head, surprisingly. "The concert thing is a good idea. Maybe we can get your girlfriends plus Wylan to come to a private concert and during the last song I ask him out?" Jesper suggested. Kaz thought through all the pros and cons, not that there was many cons.

Matthias nodded. Kaz agreed.

They spent the next few days thinking of a good enough song whilst convincing the three to come in the first place. It was a lot of work and eventually Nina found out from her 'source' *glares at Matthias*.

Nina and Kaz stared at Jesper who was concentrated on putting the last final pieces onto the lyrics.

"If Wylan doesn't want him I'll have him" Nina said, non-chalante. Kaz nodded, agreeing with her statement.

••

Wylan, Inej and Nina were sat on the Sofa in the Brecker Manor (they're rich rich now) as the three boys set up. Wylan looked at Jesper, admiring him slowly. As much as Wylan didn't want to admit he's fallen for Jesper over the last few years but not because of the fame, but because he genuinely liked his personality and his goofyness.

The private concert started in a matter of minutes and went on for an hour before the last song came on.

Jesper started singing, pouring his heart and feeling out. Matthias smiled as he played the drums and Kaz tried not to smile while playing the guitar.

At the end of it Jesper kneeled infront of Wylan, taking his hand.

🎶"Please give me a date" 🎶 -Jesper

Wylan was stunned and nodded quickly. Whilst the two went to make out or whatever, Kaz and Matthias sang a few more songs for their favourite ladies.

The end.

//
A/N: I just realised I haven't updated this in 20 days so here is one.

Please go check out my Marauders fanfic 'A Potter I'm Slytherin' if you can 🙂 (I promise I will update it by the end of the day-this chapter is the funniest chapter ever ngl)