Detention (request)

A/n: This is request is from Sixofswags . This is a modern day AU.

//

Jesper was your stereotypical class clown and his best friend, Kaz, was the school trouble maker. His other best friend, Inej, was a cheerleader. This was a very unlikely friend group and it would get wierder when Kaz invited the school shy kid, Wylan, into the group.

Now the 4 of them were hanging out and creating chaos.

This story begins after the group pull off a senior prank together. Now they were at a cafè, laughing about it. Wylan was cracking jokes about left right and centre, suprising everyone but they all were happy he was finally getting out his shell.

"You are really stealing my spotlight, sunshine" Jesper said as he took a bite of his waffle. Inej smiled and Kaz just looked between the two, suspicious where the nickname came from.

"You can't be the only jokester in the group, Jes" Wylan laughed a little. Jesper smiled at him and the other two felt weird being there. Inej knew about Wylan's crush on Jesper and Kaz knew about Jesper's crush on Wylan. The couple often gossiped about the two oblivious guys they hang out with.

The next day both Kaz and Inej were off school since they went on holiday together. This means leaving the two most oblivious people together for a whole week.

It has only been 20 minutes into the school day and things were already chaotic. The two of them were making jokes in class and messing around, both of them sent out.

The two were now sat in detention, talking about stuff going on in their lives. They were simply enjoying each other's company and how close they are.

Wylan wanted to know if Jesper was gay. As shy as he was he wanted to ask Jesper out soon. Fortunately for him he had a way to ask in a really nonchalant way.

"So do you like just girls?" Wylan asked, genuinely curious. Jesper's cheeks started to turn pink and he looked at Wylan.

"No, not just girls" Jesper grinned. "I actually like this boy" he looked down, hoping Wylan wouldn't catch on.

"Well I like you" Wylan leaned back, acting more confident than he was feeling. Jesper's head shot up and stared at Wylan in disbelief. Panic started to set into Wylan but he didn't show it.

"Well, I like you too wy" Jesper smiled, looking at Wylan's lips. Wylan saw the teacher asleep and took the opportunity, locking their lips.

Jesper pulled Wylan closer by putting his hand at the back of his head, playing with his gorgeous locks.

Le End