Elizabeth's return

A/n: This whole chapter was written by TheDelilahLyrics since I wasn't feeling so great yesterday!

//
Wylan covered his eyes with his hands, excited to see what his boyfriend had planned for him. His couldn't resist it any longer, separating his fingers slightly to peek and see what was happening. Jesper was setting up a picnic for the two of them. There was a blanket, a basket along with little cute sandwiches and fruit. He squealed excitedly and clapped his hands together. Jesper sighed through a smile, knowing Wylan would eventually look before the suprise was ready.
"A picnic for my sunshine!" Jesper said.
"Aww! Thank you!!" Wylan said, giving Jesper a peck on the cheek. When they sat down, Jesper turned around slightly out of Wylan's view, and all Wylan could see was Jespee reaching into his pocket, pulling out a small box.
"YOU" a chilling voice cut through the happy air of the picnic.

"I KNEW I'D FIND YOU WITH MY JESPER." Elizabeth's voice sliced through Wylan's smile, causing the edges of his mouth to curl into a frown.
"I told you to stay away." Wlan muttered, meeting Elizabeth's cold piercing eyes.
Jesper put the box back into his pocket and stood up quickly. He wasn't quick enough though, as Wylan swiftly (I hope this is a Taylor Swift reference) got to his feet and confronted Elizabeth head on. Elizabeth grabbed Wylan by his shirt collar and punched him in the face. Jesper grabbed her and her and pried her fingers away as she swung at Wylan's face. Once, twice, Elizabeth's third punch was interrupted by Jesper finally pulling her off and throwing his to the ground.

She layed winded, grass interwining with her matted curly hair. When she got to her senses and stood up, Jesper was standing at her feet with a revolver pointed at her stomach. Wylan was covering his face, standing behind Jesper. "I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE WYLAN VAN THUNDERSTORM!!" Elizabeth screeched before slowly rising to her feet and taking a few steps back. Her face was contored with hatred and jealousy, her eyes sharp with daggers. A snarl and huff, and she backed away, mouthing ungodly things. Jesper continued shielding Wylan with his body up until the moment Elizabeth could no longer be seen.

Jesper packed up the picnic and they went home. Wylan never learned what was in that box and was too exhausted and in pain to question Jesper. When they arrived home, Jesper helped Wylan remove his clothes and tended his wounds. He had only a few: a black eye and some punches to the stomach, so there wasn't much Jesper could do. Jesper helped Wylan to bed, and turned to leave so Wylan could sleep.
"Jes wait...please stay..." Wylan pouted, giving his best puppy dog eyes so Jesper would give in. As always, it worked, and Jesper got in his comfortable clothes so he could join his sunshine in bed. Jesper held his boyfriend, cuddling him ever so gently. Wylan felt his eye lids get heavy and fell asleep in Jesper's arms.

When Wylan comes to, he realises Jesper is no where to be found. There's a warm sun peaking through the curtains, and Wylan rubs his eyes, wincing in pain. He forgot about his black eye but now he definitely remembers. He sits up, attempting to get out of bed to retrieve breakfast when Jesper opens the door, a plate of waffles in hand.
"Aww...for me?" Wylan smiles, pointing to himself.
"Yes! I made you waffles. And I brought you some fruit too! I hope you like it..." Jesper trails off, getting lost in thought. He snaps back, and smiles again, handing Wylan his breakfast.

After breakfast, Jesper hands Wylan a present of sorts. Its a small rectangle, about the size of a book, wrapped in brown paper and a brown string holding the package together. Wylan smiled and scoffs, but doesn't decline the gift. When he opens it, his suspensions are valid, as there is a small sketchbook that was wrapped up.
"Aww thank you!" Wylan kisses Jesper and opens the sketchbook to look inside. As expected its empty so Wylan gets a great idea.
"I'll draw you!" He exclaims. "Sit still!" Wylan pointed for Jesper to sit on a stool at the edge of his side of the bed. Jesper has work to do, and other things that need to get done, but he decides that Wylan is important than all of that. So he sits and let's Wylan draw him in different poses for the rest of the day. Jesper is happy doing this because it means Wylan isn't sitting alone all day without a thing to do while Jesper is working. When the sun sets and the light dims, Wylan started yawning. So just like they did the previous night, Jesper and Wylan fell asleep cuddling.

The end.