♡Coffee shop♡

A/n: Requested by fr4nkieTHEfrog

//

Jesper Fahey was walking around Ketterdam when he saw a really cute looking coffee shop and decided to go inside and grab a coffee.

Jesper doesn't like coffee all the much but he's been awake most of the week, doing jobs for Kaz so he needed it. That's what made him go inside and go up to the barista.

Jesper looked at the barista and was at awe. The barista had ruddy gold curls, pale skin, and blue eyes.

Jesper realised he was staring for awhile and looked at the menu, ignoring the beautiful boy infront of him. "Can I have a regular coffee?" Jesper asked, finally looking at the bou infront of him.

The boy smiled at him, melting Jesper's heart, and walked over to make the coffee. It gave time for Jesper to look around and saw no one else in the shop.

The boy came back a few minutes later and handed Jesper his coffee. "That'll be 2 Kruge and a date" The boy said, smirking with that rizz (I apologise for that-). Jesper smirked and leaned on the counter, trying to look sly.

"You don't even know my name" Jesper looked him up and down, biting him lip. The boy smiled and leaned closer to Jesper, suprising him.

"I'm Wylan Hendriks. What about you?" The boy, Wylan, asked.

"Jesper Fahey" Jesper answered, handing Wylan the 2 kruge. "I would also love to take you on a date to the park tomorrow. 2 pm, don't be late" Jesper winked, taking his coffee and walking out. Wylan bit his lip and walked back toward the back, yelled 'yes' after he heard Jesper leave.

♡The next day-2pm♡

Wylan and Jesper just met up and were on their way to get ice cream and watch the ducks at the new pond.

"What ice cream are you getting?" Jesper asked.

"Vanilla (get it? No? Okay)" Wylan stated. Jesper nodded. "What about you?" Wylan asked.

"Chocolate" Jesper responded, smiling. Wylan nodded.

When the ice cream was brought the two made their way over to the pond. As they ate they talked about some basic stuff about each other. A bunch of people gave them dirty looks, making the two laugh and joke about that.

As they sat at the pond they just stared ahead in a comfortable silence.

♡An hour later♡

"I'll come see you tomorrow. We can set up another date" Jesper stated as he started to walk towards the crow club. Wylan just nodded, smiling.

Jesper knew Wylan was lying about his last name. Kaz had warned him that morning. Little did Kaz know....Jesper couldn't care less about who Wylan's parents are, he likes him for him.

The end.