Jealous Wylan

A/n: I got this idea from fr4nkieTHEfrog . Just a warning that this gets a lil mature (no actual action tho)

//

Wylan and Jesper have been dating for over a year now and were both as happy as two can be.

The only thing Wylan doesn't like about Jesper is his oddly close friendship with Kuwei Yul-Bo. He doesn't like it because Kuwei seems to have a crush on Jesper and Jesper being himself is too blind to see it and that doesn't sit right with Wylan.

//

It was a sunny Sunday afternoon when the couple was cuddling on their couch. The two were laughing and joking about something Kaz did the day before, making a big fool of himself infront of his crush.

They stopped once they heard someone knock on the door. "You expecting someone sunshine?" Jesper asked, pressing a kiss to Wylan's head. Once Wylan shook his head, Jesper got up and opened the door to his friend, Kuwei.

"Oh hey, what you doing here?" Jesper asked, looking behind him to see Wylan coming over. Wylan stood in the doorway, unnoticed by Kuwei but he could see him fully.

"I was wondering if you maybe wanna go out to dinner?" Kuwei asked, looking Jesper up and down while gently biting his lip. To Jesper it looked like he was judging him but Wylan could see the evil smirk on his face and he didn't like a single part of it.

"I can't. Today is one of my only days off and I wanna spend it with Wylan. We could have dinner another day if you want" Jesper smiled. Kuwei nodded, feeling slightly defeated. They caught up with each other for a few minutes before Wylan basically dragged Jesper back to the couch, shutting the door in Kuwei's face.

Wylan pushed Jesper down, straddling him. As confused as Jesper was he didn't argue and let Wylan have his way with him. That was into his mind was less foggy with despire and he realised he was half naked with a clearly jealous Wylan ontop of him.

"Wylan, what's going on? I can't believe I'm saying this but we aren't doing anything till you explain what's gotten into you" Jesper gently pushed Wylan off him, careful not to hurt him.

Wylan sighed, sitting next to Jesper instead. "He annoys me so much. He knows you live with me and that it's your first day off in weeks and yet still asked you out to dinner. On a date." Wylan mumbled everything but the last sentence. That was spat out in almost disgust.

Jesper was gobsmacked. He couldn't believe that Wylan would ever be jealous of Kuwei, so he laughed. Wylan looked him dead in the eyes and saw how much this humoured Jesper, he didn't look guilty he looked...at ease?

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because I thought you were gonna say something worse but no" Jesper was still laughing. Wylan frowned.

Jesper put his hand on Wylan's cheek and stared into his eyes. "I only love you sunshine. I would never leave you for someone like Kuwei" he said, pressing a kiss to Wylan's nose.

Wylan felt slightly stupid and got back ontop of Jesper, shocking him. "Now that that's sorted can we get back to what we were doing earlier?" Wylan asked, attaching his lips back to Jesper's neck.

"O-of c-course" Jesper stuttered, flustered.

The end.