Rainy day

Wylan woke to the sound of rain against a window and groaned. As much as Wylan enjoys the rain he doesn't like it to be the first thing he hears instead of his boyfriend's voice. He really liked to hear his boyfriend's voice in the morning, like desperately.

"Morning Sunshine" Jesper yawned, pressing a kiss into Wylan's locks. Wylan's mood got a little better and cuddled back into Jesper, who wasn't complaining. The shorter boy could have fallen back asleep as his boyfriend's hands were in his curls, massaging his scalp.

"We should get up and play in the rain" Wylan suggested, not really wanting to. Jesper continued to mindless play with his significant annoyance's (do you get the reference? No? Okay) hair before kissing his forehead and slowly getting up.

"Come on then Merchling" Jesper stretched, giving Wylan a view of his muscles. Wylan was all the sudden wide awake and staring at Jesper like his life depended on it and it probably did.

The two got changed, staring glances at each other, before going downstairs to make breakfast. Jesper made the toast while Wylan set up the table and poured them some juice. The two talked about what they dreamed about that night while eating, listening to the rain pouring.

The couple got into their coats, rain shoes (I forgot what they're called and I can't be asked googling it) and some hats then headed outside.

They saw how it was still raining hard and decided to walk instead of risking an injury by sliping, which has happened before. They walked in a comfortable silence, hand in hand, until they saw a puddle and glanced at one another.

Both of them jumped into it at the same time and spun around, enjoying themselves. They then started dancing, Jesper being slightly better than his boyfriend.

After about an hour of dancing, jumping and walking in the rain the couple decided to make their way back to the Van Eck mansion.

The two walked in, leaving their coats, shoes and hats to dry. They then went to get some dry clothes and came to the living room with loads of blankets.

Jesper then put some wood into the small fire and smiled up at his wrapped in blankets boyfriend. "You look warm" he smiled. Wylan nodded and Jesper got himself into the blankets too.

The two of then spent the rest of the day in blankets with hot chocolate, gossiping about the other crows.

The end.

A/N: I again, got this idea from fr4nkieTHEfrog but I am working on a few more and I hope to post atleast 2 more tonight.