Truth or dare part 2

He crows were sat at the Van Eck mansion, playing truth or dare.

"I dare you to dance like a chicken for 6 minutes" Nina smiled as she told Mathhias his dare. The frowned but got up either way and started dancing away. Everyone was laughing, that included Kaz.

Matthias only stopped when Kuwei came. Matthias was half way through the pose and Kuwei stares between him and the other crows. "Bad timing I suppose?" He asked.

"No its okay. You can come join us if you want. We're playing truth or dare" Inej smiled. Kuwei simply nodded and took the seat beside Jesper and Kaz, Kaz only giving him a nod.

"Okay Kuwei, truth or dare?" Matthias asked, still embarrassed from earlier.

"Truth" Kuwei answered, hoping this was a safer option. His hopes were destroyed when Wylan started smiling like an idiot, which to him he was anyways.

"Does size really matter?" Matthias asked. Kuwei flushed a little while Jesper and Wylan snickered and whispered beside him. He thought about it for a few minutes.

"As long as you're happy with it I don't think it matters" Kuwei answered. Matthias said something in Fjerdan before sitting completely down.

"Truth or dare Jesper?" He turned to the gorgeous boy infront of him. Wylan was hand in hand with Jesper and Kuwei was abt to break that up.

"Dare" Jesper answered quickly as he usually does.

"I dare you to kiss me." Kuwei smirked.

Nina choked on the water she was drinking, Mathhias fell of his chair, Inej and Kaz looked stunned, Jesper looked confused while Wylan looked like he was about to murder Kuwei.

"Can I change my answer?" Jesper asked, looking around.

Before anyone had a chance to respond a shoe came flying from behind Jesper and hit Kuwei right in the nose, making him fall back upon impact.

Everyone gasped except Wylan, he snorted out a laugh.

"Okay that's enough for today" Jesper said, still wide eyed as he pushed everyone besides Wylan out the door.

Jesper then turned to Wylan. "You have a cute lil snort laugh" he smiled and kissed Wylan's forehead.

"Okay but can we take this to...the bedroom?" Wylan suggested, stepping closer to Jesper. Jesper obviously immediately folded and let hie boyfriend lead him up to their bed.

The end.

//
A/n: I'm writing a long story atm so sorry if I don't post tonight.

I have a Polish speaking exam in a few hours so whenever I'll update I'll probably update you guys on that (I wrote this at like 7 am so if there are any mistakes pls correct me)