facing the trauma

A/n: I am sorta back ig, I am writing a Marauders era story rn so I will update you guys when it's out if anyone is interested (please comment or message me if you are).

//
Jesper was sat in Kaz's living room when Kaz entered with Wylan close behind him.

They were here because Kaz had a job that required Wylan but he wouldn't say what it was. Now Jesper's sunshine looks scared and Jesper didn't even know why.

"So what is it?" Jesper asked, sitting up. Wylan just looked down and looked almost in tears. Kaz sighed.

"Wylan has to go to a party at Van Eck's. He's the only one that would be able to attend the party without being extremely noticed especially in a mask" he stated, displeased. I just stared at him and pulled Wylan into a hug, knowing seeing his father wouldn't help him trying to get over it anytime soon.

Wyaln just stayed quite. Jesper rubbed circle's on his back as Kaz left them alone. "Its okay Wy, you can turn it down" he said, kissing his head. Wylan wished he could turn it down but it was worth a lot and he knew this meant a lot to Kaz so he just couldn't. He was greatful Jesper understood his trauma and tries to help him.

"I can do it" Wylan stated bitterly. Jesper stayed quite and hugged Wylan tighter, not wanting to let go.

2 days later Wylan was getting ready in his room to face his biggest trauma, his father and his beliefs. Jesper has been nothing but amazing and he couldn't be more greatful and tried to show it these past few days.

Jesper walked into the room and hugged Wylan from behind, kissing his neck. "You sure you want to go? I can go instead or we can send Matthias" Jesper said, trying to convince Wylan he had another choice.

"I'm sure" Wylan said, putting the mask on. "They won't see my face now" he stated simply and emotionless.

"I kinda like your face" Jesper smirked and let go.

Wylan was about to face his biggest fear but he was greatful Jesper has been here.

The end