The fight

A/n: Requested by Kanej_forever

//
Wylan slammed the door behind him, it hitting Jesper in the face. "Ow!" Jesper yelled in pain before opening the door and closing it again. He was holding his nose and tried to step closer to Wylan. "I said I'm sorry" Jesper said, trying his best to apologise.

"Well sorry isn't good enough anymore Jes! You spent a thousand kruge on gambling of all things! We could have saved that!" Wylan yelled, waving his arms around. Jesper felt extremely guilty but he didn't know where this was all coming from. Wylan never had a problem with his addiction till recently.

"W-" Jesper started before Wylan put a hand infront of his face. Jesper's eyes went wide in disbelief, he honestly could believe it and something in him just snapped.

"What the hell is going on with you? You never had a problem with ANY of this until recently. It's like you are trying to break up with me on purpose!" Jesper yelled, pulling Wylan's hand down gently and keeping hold of it.

"What if I am?." Wylan asked without even stuttering. That's when Jesper's heart broke.

"Why? Is there another guy?" Jesper asked, gulping, trying to keep his cool. He lost it when Wylan just nodded without hesitation. Jesper let his tears loose and just left, much to Wylan's protests.

//

A few days have passed and no one has heard from Jesper. Kaz was probably the most worried cause he knew he most likely got himself into some sort of trouble the crows would have to get him out of. Inej knew everything and wanted to talk to Jesper would even she couldn't find him.

Wylan was probably the most distressed, he couldn't sleep or eat. He knew it was his fault but everyone but Inej thought he was just worried.

The crows were having a meeting when Jesper showed up and collaped on the floor. What worried them most was that he didn't look drunk but weak.

It took a few hours for him to wake up and Inej was there when he did. She decided to take the apportunity to talk to him before anyone else did.

She hugged him. "I'm glad you're okay Jes" she smiled at him and he weakly smiled back at her. "Can I speak to you?" She asked and Jesper nodded.  "Wylan was only mad because he was stressed about something. He isn't seeing anyone else, quite frankly he refused to leave your side till about 10 minutes ago. He loves you" Inej smiled weakly. Jesper was confused to say the least.

"I don't know what happened so you find out yourself but I'm sure it's nothing you can't get past" she kissed his head and left the room. Jesper thought about all the possibilities and he couldn't think of anything. 

Wylan then came into the room and stood there, looking around. "Inej told me. Get over here you dumbass" Jesper grinned and opened his arms. Wylan accepted the invation. The two cuddled for a few minutes before Jesper asked what happened.

Wylan looked ashamed and angry at the same time. Jesper didn't want Wylan to yell again so he was about to say something but Wylan spoke first.

"I thought you would hate me once you found out the truth" Wylan mumbled under his breath. Jesper was now annoyed, he's known for months about it and ofc he didn't hate his beautiful boyfriend because of it.

"I've known for ages" Jesper said. Wylan's eyes widened.

"You know I'm illiterate?" Wylan asked. It was now time for Jesper's eyes to widen. Wylan realised that's when he fucked up, that's not what Jes was on about.

"I meant the whole Van Eck thing. But why would I hate you cause you can't read? I would be quite honoured to be your reading assistant for the rest of my life" Jesper smiled. Wylan smiled softly and rested his head on Jesper.

"I'm sorry Jes" Wylan stated.

"Its okay"

LA END BUTCHERS AND FIEND LIKE QUEENS (I have a Macbeth exam tomorrow so I apologise for the quote)

//
A/n: I just posted my first chapter in my Pjo/hoo one shot series!