Chapter 26

Author's pov

In Cisneros March~

"So, Diana haven't return from her visit in the Rosales Grand Duchy?"

"Not yet, Your Lordship. The Young Lady and her friend, Prince Leonel are still in the Rosales Grand Duchy. From what I heard the Rosales Grand Ducal Family are relatives of the Hernandez Archduchy"

"Of course, Alfonso. Like my family, one of the children of the previous Grand Duke Hernandez married young Grand Duchess Rosales" A man spoke to his butler with a formal yet, causal tone as the butler nodded.

Yup, that was head of the Cisneros Marquess Family.

Marquess Gabriel Adrian Cisneros.

The father of Diana Cisneros and also, the adopted father of Tsukiyama Sana

After the breakup of her engagement with the Crown Prince and putting the registration order on the Crown Prince.

He, Sana and Diana lived a peaceful life during the five years, including with his close friend Raul who became a father too.

And despite Diana/Sana are close friends with the Second Prince Leonel, he can't help but to feel protective of her due to his fatherly instincts.

I mean he's a single dad with one daughter.

"Anyways, there's any news for me?" Marquess soon asked which the Butler nodded.

"There's the letters about future suitors for your daughter. Like you requested, I throw them away"-Alfonso

"Good job, Alfonso"-Marquess Gabriel

"Also, there's a letter about the late Marchioness's family address to you. I believe it's about Christmas Eve party coming"-Alfonso

"I see...Alma did told me that her family loved Christmas. Something that Diana inherited from her" Marquess Gabriel spoke up as looking at the family crest of the Flores Household.

The Flores Duchy, family of the Late Marchioness Alma Yolanda Flores.