Chapter 22

Author's pov

'Oh God, she's looks so beautiful like a Queen. Damn, she makes all men go weak on their knees' she soon thought as looking at the cousin of Diana.

Teresa Alvarez, the Princess of Alvarez Grand Duchy.

She processes more Alvarez blood than her brother and one of the baddest characters in 'Emperor and I' story

She's a savage, sharp-tongued and outspoken noble woman with incredible swordswomanship and being the queen of the mood.

She wasn't please when the Crown Prince Derrick cheated on Diana with some unknown  fallen noble girl who became Saintess and broke off the engagement.

She was punched Derrick on his face on his wedding day with Marianne and slapped her as calling her 'Dumb girl' before slicing the whole cake with her sword and steal the half of it before walking away in style.

Like many, she didn't support Derrick at all, even after he became Emperor.

She even didn't call him Emperor or His Majesty than rather scumbag and bastard.

After he killed Diana and her family, Teresa was the one who find him through the coup and beat him up unlit she gave him to Selena and other dragons to punish him and Marianne for their crimes.

'Once a badass, always a badass' Sana thought before Teresa soon looked at her before she smiled and went to her quickly.

"Diana! Mi prima! You came!" Teresa said as hugging her tightly.

Sana was surprised by her actions while Diana was burning and flustered as being her usual bashful and shy self.

Don't blame her, she's really shy.

"Me as well, Teresa" Diana soon said as taking over her body again as Teresa undo the hug and looks at her.

"I heard about your engagement finally got annulled at last. You must be really happy on being free from that annoying brat" Teresa soon said as being her causal self which Sana nodded by knowing that Teresa didn't prove the engagement between Diana and that idiot.

She was completely against it.

"Yeah, I am. I have made friends too"-Sana

"That's good. The Princess and Second Prince of the Hernandez Archduchy, the Princess of the North and one of our distant relatives, even the Crown Princess herself. I'm proud of you finally having friends and you can finally do something than preparing being in a role of noble society...Didi" Teresa soon teasedly said which Diana who took over again, blushed and looked away while Sana shook her head by knowing Diana is flustered by that nickname.

"Ah, my sweet cousin is so cute. I bet the guy who will be with you will be very fortunate" Teresa soon said as shocked Sana.

'That's right, since Diana is no longer engaged with that prick, she's open to the maritally market. She's no longer the Crown Prince's fiancée or the Crown Princess Consort... She's the noble daughter of the Marquess and the only yet, legal heiress to the Cisneros March. Good thing, Diana isn't going to have some dates to find her perfect husband but...This will be a problem for me in the future. I'm the one who has control in her body and I don't want to be engaged with someone I rarely know' Sana thought in pure disbelief.

That was true, Sana is a 19 year old woman who never been in love or even have interest in dating.

All her life, she been spending it on working hard and earning money in order for her to get into a fine university and get a proper job that help her financially.

But now, being in world where she's the noble's daughter and filthy rich but one problem.

She has to get married in order the bloodline of the Cisneros Family and Black Dragon continues.

What Queen Charlotte once says, "Oh, how joyful is to be a lady".

'I rather find a good boyfriend for Diana than me getting married. I'm not so good with feelings' she thought as being her usual self.

"Hey, Diana!" Sana soon turn around and seeing Leo waving at her while holding some food which made Sana slightly chuckles before she gives him a smile.

'Oh' Teresa thought by seeing how Sana acts with Leonel.

Sana soon pardon herself from Teresa and soon went to Leo who was holding the food before giving to her.

"Thanks, Leo"-Sana

"You're welcome"-Leonel

"Ah, as much I love food, I don't like crowded places. I am not build for that"-Sana

"Me either, it's always annoys me too. This is why I prefer having a party with friends and families, not involving the whole noble families and seeing which one could be a ally or fiancée for their kids"-Leonel

"You're truly are one of my people" Sana soon said as they both soon sighs together.

Leo looks at Sana and he wonders if she can one day regain her original body, so she doesn't have to act as Diana in her body.

I mean the body of Diana has two souls, Sana's soul and Diana's soul.

He knew one day, someone will find the difference between old Diana and the new Diana's attitude that will involved them into a trial and get them in danger.

Especially involving his disgrace cousin and that idiot.

He didn't want that to happen to them despite knowing Sana can protect herself and Diana.

'I hope one day, she will regain her original body. I hope it will be the time I am older...I don't want her to see me as kid' he thought.

Meanwhile in the Kan Empire

"How long it's been since the last day we saw her?" Tatsuo soon said as laying down on the grass with Selena by his side.

Selena looked at the starry dark sky before she exhales. "Like 1000 years ago, that world's time works differently from ours. It's been 1000 years for us while for her, 19 years....When I told Kai about his sister, he was surprised by it but still...I told him not to get involved with her for his safety and hers" Selena explained which Tatsuo looks at his wife.

"Hey, what happened back then. Wasn't your fault. Look, those men were racists and bastards for trying to dishonor you and your child... I don't regret falling in love with you or even marrying you" Tatsuo soon said which Selena looks at him and gives him a smile.

"Me either...To be honest, you're the only man who can be my equal. You did pull out a good fight"-Selena

"Of course, I did. I fought many powerful opponents for thousands of years...but none of them made me work harder"-Tatsuo

"You're right, I defeated you lot of times..."-Selena

"Except in bed"-Tatsuo

"Lucky that Yuma isn't here, he would tell us to get a room"-Selena

"That's true"-Tatsuo