Chapter 12

Author's pov

"Her condition isn't painful but I fear she entered into coma due of a emotional breakdown. I'm terribly sorry, Your Lordship" the doctor soon said which the Marquess Cisneros soon nodded as his hand turned into a fist.

He soon turned around to the Archduchess Mariposa and her son, Leonel who both were worried and concerned towards Diana's well-being and her health.

"Forgive me, Marquess Cisneros...I should've never let Derrick came near her by knowing this would happened" The Archduchess soon said which Marquess Gabriel told her that it's not her fault since the arrival of the Crown Prince was sudden and unexpected.

"So, where's His Highness?"-Marquess Gabriel

"I kicked him out after I heard of her collapse. I will go to the Imperial Palace and talked with my brother of this inappropriate behavior. I will try to get permission of him not being near to your daughter or my household" The Archduchess Mariposa soon said which the Marquess Gabriel soon nodded before she left as leaving him with Leonel.

Marquess Cisneros looked at the red haired young boy before he placed his hand on his shoulder that made Leonel looks up to him.

"Thank you for getting my daughter to the infirmary, Prince Leonel. You have my gratitude. Now, I have to get a special carriage for her due of this state...Damn little bastard" he mumbled as walking away from Leonel and going outside.

Leonel soon went near to Diana and looks at her in pure concerned and feeling that it was his fault of not convincing her to meet up with Derrick.

He should've fight for her but instead, he let her suffered.

"Diana...."

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry.... I'm such a idiot for letting you get hurt again.... I'm such a bad friend" he said with anger in his tone which wasn't on Diana, but on himself.

As soon he touches her hand, he suddenly went into the Spiritual Realm.

"Whoa!" He loudly uttered as he was in a traditional Japanese house which he was inside of it.

He looks around and he was unfamiliar with the type of houseware and style since he's somehow European.

Well, Spanish European.

'What the hell? Why the hell am I in the East's territory? I hope I didn't end up in Kan Empire since my Mother would kill me' he thought by knowing the Archduchess would be worried for him and later scold him.

He soon walks and looking around in the house as he was confused by he got teleported and why he's here.

His only thoughts were about Diana and her condition.

"Leo?"

"Dia-" Leonel soon turn around by thinking it was Diana but what he saw was a tall, beautiful, 19 year old young woman of Asian descent.