Selena's Profile

Name: Tsugikuni Selena (継国 セレナ)

Eastern Name: Tsugikuni Tsukiko (継国 月子)

Alias:
Black Dragon Selena
Dragon Lord
Selena Cisneros
Ancestor of the Cisneros March
Founders of Godinez Empire (With others)
Great Seven Dragons (With others)
Black Dragon Queen
The Dragon of the Night
My dear wife (Tatsuo)
Selena the Great

Gender: Female

Age: 20'000

Height: 170 (5'7)

Birthdate: January 1

Class: High Born Dragon (By Birth)
Nobility (In Godinez Empire)
Noble Class (In Kan Empire)

Groups:
March Cisneros (Founded)
House of the Black Dragon (Founded)
Household of Tsugikuni (Martial Side)

Position:
Dragon Lord
Founder of Godinez Empire
Founder of Cisneros March
Marchioness of Cisneros March (Former)
The Madam of the Tsugikuni Household

Hair: Jet Black

Eye: Gold

Family:
Tsugikuni Tatsuo (Husband/Mate)
Tsukiyama Sana (Daughter)
Samuel Kai Cisneros (Older Son, Descesed)
Tsugikuni Yuma (Younger Son)
Angelina Cisneros (Daughter in Law, Descesed)

Cisneros March/ Alvarez Grand Duchy:
Gabriel Cisneros (Descendant)
Diana Cisneros (Descendant)
Raphael Alvarez (Descendant)
Teresa Alvarez (Descendant)
Sergio Mendez (Distant Descendant)
Luna (Descendant)

Romance: Tsugikuni Tatsuo

Race: Dragon

"Ah, Sana is someone incredible....she does reminds me of my daughter...What am I saying? She is my daughter after all...Sana, be careful and please rewrite the fate of Cisneros March and Godinez Empire"

Appearance:
Selena takes the the form of extremely attractive and beautiful, tall woman with pale skin and golden eyes as well, colored slightly red lips. She has a short, lustrous jet black hair braided into a small braid. She wore a black and white suit embroidered with golden and fine jewelry. While living in the Kan Empire as a citizen, she starts wearing a elegant hanbok and kimonos with black, gold and white colors with dragon embroidery on it.

In her Dragon form, she's large, Western Dragon with jet black scales, dragonized golden eyes, and having a slender yet, muscular figure that seems feminine.

Personality:
As a Dragon Lord and founders of the Godinez Empire that is considered to be one of the greatest empires in history, she's sophisticated, elegant, graceful and possessing refined and gentlemen manners rather the ladies one. Selena has a strong sense of what's right and wrong as she was heartbroken when she find out her descendants were wrongfully killed by the injustice and bitter grudge of Derrick.

Because of that, she took it in level of bitter vengeance and ruthlessness as giving Derrick and his wife Marianne a horrible and unforgivable punishment for their sins along with other Great Seven Dragons for ruining their empire and killing her descendants. She even has a nasty and fierce temper that she doesn't mind of beating up Godino for letting his descendant making Derrick Emperor when they knew that Aurora was the rightful heir to the throne.

Although her temper, she still possesses her kinder side along with her compassion along with her intelligence and wits. She reverses time in order for Diana to return home as saving Sana from her sudden death and transferring her soul to Diana's body to help her out to heal and undoing the trauma of hers. Even through this was considered to be manipulation, she did it for the greater good and not letting her personal feelings getting the best of her. While being considered to be mature and wise, she's quite playful and very easygoing with her co-founders, friends and her dear family.

Selena is also tomboyish as she likes to wears suits rather than dresses and gowns as she often cusses like a man. Although her blunt and masculine side, she's quite loving and affectionate towards her husband and her children as being protective of them.

She's very similar to Sana due to their feminist, courageous, determined and sharp-tongued personalities.

Selena also possesses dirty humor like Sana and she didn't mind Tatsuo did "Win" against her.

Etymology:

Selena is a feminine name of Greek origin, meaning “the moon.” This sweet, celestial name is derived from the word sélas meaning “bright,” and is related to Selene, a name shared by the goddess of the moon in Greek Mythology.

Her married name Tsugikuni (継国) meaning in Kanji, "to inherit, succeed" (継 Tsugi) and "country, kingdom" (国 kuni).

Her Eastern name Tsukiko (月子) meaning in Kanji, "moon" (月 Tsuki) and "child" (子 ko).

Facts:
Selena is actually a Dragon Lord and high-born Dragon.

She's the oldest of the Seven Dragons.

Before she became the founder of Godinez Empire and Cisneros March, she was known as the Dragon of the Night and the Black Dragon Queen due of her powers that could bring the night through daytime.

She was born in New Year.

She's a Western Dragon.

When she met her husband, they started off as enemies since Tatsuo was immortal martial arts who often did monster slaying jobs were considered to be too dangerous. He met up with Selena and they fought for thirty days and thirty nights unlit she defeated him. Because of that and seeing her human form, he often to challenge her or just hang out with her that bossoms their mutual feelings for each other.

Selena's first son Samuel or better known as Kai died of old age because he wanted up his immortality to grow old and die alongside with his wife Angelina, Selena misses him often.

Her second son, Yuma lives in Kan Empire due to she wants him to live free life and without the pressures of being son of the Black Dragon Selena.

She's only founder who married a foreigner from the Eastern Continent.

!Spoiler! Sana is her daughter, actually her firstborn daughter and she was forced to send her away to another world for her safety.

!Spoiler! During the incident of Sana and Diana that got Sana separated from Diana, was badly injured, Selena send her quickly to the Kan Empire to protect her and helped her to develop her mythical arts as being half immortal.

Corrected by Tatsuo, Selena often wins during their fights except in bed... which you know.

Selena secretly helped Sana to find Diana's reincarnated daughter Luna.

Like Sana, she really likes ramen and bingsu from Korea.

Selena was one of the few who accepted Angelina, Kai's future wife as her daughter in law despite her common background which this due to her experience for falling in love with Tatsuo, a Easterner from the Kan Empire and immortal as well, marrying him that brought lot of trials and drama for them.

Tatsuo was the one who picked her Eastern name Tsukiko because Selena told him that her names means the moon.

She's really likes the another world's dramas and their food.

According to Mariposa, while Aurora is known to most beautiful woman in Empire, Selena is most attractive woman in Empire due to her masculine style of hair and clothes.

Corrected by Sana, Selena gives the mama vibes.