Chapter 14

Author's pov

Crown Princess Aurora Callista Godinez Yanez.

The firstborn and legal daughter of the Emperor Sebastian Maximiliano Godinez and the Empress Veronica Yanez

The most beautiful woman in the Godinez Empire and she's well known as the Golden Princess and Rose of the Godinez Empire.

In the story, she was one of many people who were disappointment by Derrick's decision on cheating Diana with Marianne and taking her as his Empress. 

Even through she married Grand Duke Raphael Alvarez and became Grand Duchess, she was the one who took care of the affairs of the Empire along with Diana.

The coup succeeded and putting Derrick and Marianne paying for their crimes of killing Diana and entire Cisneros and House of the Black Dragon, she became Empress.

'Lucky that we are able to meet her. After all, she's needs all the support for both Houses of the Seven Great Dragons in order for her to succeed the throne and became Empress' Sana thought as looking at the Crown Princess Aurora.

Sana was in damn by seeing how beautiful Aurora was.

Well, the one who did stole attention was none another than Selena's beauty.

I mean that Black Dragon looks fine as hell.

"Lady Diana, I apologize for the rudeness of my cousin for myself behalf and my family's. Dear Lord, I never thought he would do such a thing. I'm grateful that Leo did carried you to the infirmary"

Princess Eloisa soon said to Sana as holding her teacup and giving a discomfort expression towards Derrick's behavior

"Of course, I would do, Sis. After all, unlike him, I am an gentleman despite I don't act like it" Leonel soon said which Aurora and Eloisa give a smile to him by knowing despite Leonel's informally and often behaves like a regular boy.

He has a good heart and he's a kind person.

"Don't worry, Your Highness and Princess Eloisa, I'm alright. Anyways...This is one of the reasons why I broke my engagement. He didn't show affection but also, he didn't show respect towards me. I don't wanna be with someone like that. If I have to get a husband, then it would be a friend or someone who respects me" Sana soon said which got the two girls' attention.

Leonel in the other hand, he knew that Sana was talking for Diana's behalf after finding out what happened to her in the future and how much she suffered because of it.

He wants to help them and preventing Derrick from succeeding the throne.

In order for the Crown Princess Aurora to succeed the throne, she must has followers who are the most influential Houses of the Empire.

The reason why Derrick was able to succeed was because that he was engaged with Diana of the Cisneros March and House of the Black Dragon.

But now, it's time for Game of Thrones to begin in less sexual and appropriate way.

"Then again, I apologize for Derrick's behavior. If there's anything you want me do, then I will" Aurora soon said which Sana looks at her and knowing this will guarantee a better future for Diana and payback at Derrick.

"Actually, let the House of the Black Dragon of yours greatest allies as followers and support you for your succession on the throne" Sana soon said which Aurora was surprised by her response along with Eloisa.

"Let's be honest, Your Highness. You're ten times more suitable for the throne than His Highness, the Crown Prince. What you saw today was disgrace and seeing how unfitting your brother is. If I want to became the Marchioness of the Cisneros March and Head of the House of the Black Dragon, I must help you to succeed the throne. Please, Your Highness" Sana spoke rather respectful and honorable tone.

Leonel was surprised which Aurora looks at the black haired girl before giving a smile.

"Lady Diana, you became more surprisingly strong willing and determined. It's a good look on you, besides, me and Eloisa been talking about my followers. The Archduchy Hernandez and the House of the Red Dragon will joined my faction along with the Cisneros March. My Aunt, Archduchess Hernandez along with the Archduke knows and full support it" Aurora soon said with a beautiful smile which made Sana and and Diana shocked while Leonel wanted to shout out of joy.

"My deepest and sincere gratitude to you, Your Highness" Sana said with a smile while she was mentally cheering with Diana.

'Yes! We managed do it!'

"I know! We just need more followers for Her Highness Crown Princess Aurora to succeed the throne. If we manage to lure the other Grand Duchies and March since the Crown Prince couldn't get the approval of the other Seven Great Dragon houses"

'True, they didn't give their respect to them when he was crowned as the Emperor. Okay, who's the another family that doesn't really that prick....'

"I think I know who can help us" Diana soon said to Sana that made her surprised.

Meanwhile in the northern side of the Empire

"Huh? You're saying that little brat caused a mess in the Archduchy Hernandez? Wow, what little spoiled brat he is" a white haired man soon said as sitting on his throne.

He leans and sighs before giving a smirk by knowing that the Crown Prince is now getting lower while the Crown Princess getting more support.

"Your Excellence, the Archduchess Hernandez already made the restraint order on him to stay set a foot on the Archduchy and for Marquess Cisneros's daughter, Lady Diana. From what I heard is that she's was visiting the Archduchy" one of his informant which he give a smirk.

"So, Lady Diana of the Cisneros March?... She's around the same age as my daughter Blanca is..." He mumbled as give a haughty look on his ice blue eyes.

That man is the one of the descendants of the Seven Great Dragons.

The Grand Duke of the Nieves Grand Duchy and Head of the House of the White Dragon.

Abel Nieves.

"I wonder what kind of girl is Diana Cisneros"