Aurora's Profile

Name: Aurora Callista Godinez Yanez

Alias:
Crown Princess
Her Highness
Rightful Heir to the Throne
Most Beautiful Woman in Godinez Empire
Golden Rose of the Empire
Sis/Sister (By Elena, Ezekiel and Derrick)
Grand Duchess Alvarez (Past Life)
Golden Dragon Princess
Dawn Princess
Golden Princess
Empress Aurora (Future)
Your Majesty (Future)

Gender: Female

Age: 16-23

Height: 165cm (5'4)

Birthdate: April 25

Class: Royalty

Groups:
House of the Golden Dragon
Imperial Godinez Family
House of the Blue Dragon (Marital Side)
Alvarez Grand Duchy (Martial Side)

Position:
First Princess
Crown Princess
Empress (Future)
Grand Duchess (Past Life)

Hair: Golden

Eye: Icy Blue

Family:
Sebastian Maximiliano Godinez (Father)
Veronica Yanez (Mother)
Ezekiel Mattias Godinez Yanez (Younger Brother)
Elena Rosalina Godinez Yanez (Youngest Sister)
Francis Godinez (Paternal Uncle, Descesed)
Derrick Andreas Godinez Salazar (Adoptive Brother/Paternal Cousin)

Hernandez Family:
Mariposa Godinez (Paternal Aunt)
Leonardo Hernandez (Uncle in Law)
Eloisa Rubina Hernandez Godinez (Paternal Cousin)
Ariel Reuben Hernandez Godinez (Paternal Cousin)
Leonel Marcos Hernandez Godinez (Paternal Cousin)

Romance: Raphael Alvarez (Lover/Husband)

Race: Hybrid (Human with Dragon's Blood)

"Well, well, if isn't my cousin Leo and our guest Lady Diana of the Cisneros March. Would you like to have some tea with us?"

Appearance:
Aurora is a petite, fair-skinned young woman who's described to be the most beautiful woman throughout the Godinez Empire. She has long, wavy golden blonde hair flowing below her waist, and have icy blue eyes framed by long, thick black lashes, and slightly colored pink lips.

The Golden hair is characteristic traits of her heritage as the descendent of the Golden Dragon Godino.

She wears various jeweled accessories along with luxurious and regal gowns having lots of laces and frills befitting of a royal. She is often seen with her hair loose, but she sometimes braids it with beautiful ribbons whose colors match her outfit.

Personality:
Aurora she is clever, observant, modest, confident, intelligent, sophisticated, elegant, princess-alike and overall, she exhibits proper grace and savoir-faire as the Crown Princess of her empire. In the story, Aurora is the rightful heir to the throne that is often mentioned by the nobles and commoners, she's willing to go to fight for her birthright against her cruel half brother (Cousin) Derrick after he murdered Diana and her family, this displayed her determination and her sense of what's right and wrong.

She possesses the same political power like her paternal aunt, Archduchess Mariposa like her political knowledge and knowing well about politic, literature, democracy, diplomacy, and monarchy as the rightful heir to the throne and future Empress in order to undo the mistakes of her father as being practical and realist by knowing that Derrick won't be a good ruler as longest he helds those bitter feelings and grudge against Diana and her family.

As being view as royalty and the define of grace and beauty, Aurora is friendly and easygoing with her family, her relatives and close friends like her ladies in waiting and Princess Teresa, her future sister in law and Lady Melissa of the Perez March. She's kind-hearted and selfless as she apologized to Diana (and Sana) about Derrick's wrongful actions towards her and knowing he needs to be stop before he turns the empire into a disgrace. Even in her talk with Princess Teresa and Princess Eloisa, she's open up with her feelings towards Derrick as she still sees him as her brother and sometimes asked her why he ended up like this with his inferior complex.

Aurora has a good knowledge with ancient magic due of her mentor who's a legendary wizard. She's also sharp-minded and cunning by knowing there was a reason why all the Great Families lost their respect when her father was crowned as Emperor and she's willingly to know the truth in order to not do the same mistakes like her father did. Even learning magic to protect herself and her family from Derrick by knowing him well.

Corrected by Sana, Aurora is very known by her love story with Grand Duke Raphael Alvarez, Diana's cousin and described their match was like true love.

Etymology:

Aurora is a feminine given name, originating from the name of the ancient Roman goddess of dawn Aurora, her name means in Latin "Dawn" and  calling upon images of the otherworldly aurora borealis, the Northern Lights.

Her middle name in Greek origin, means "Most Beautiful" and reference to her beauty and title as the most beautiful woman in the empire.

Her surname Godinez means "Son of Godino".

Her second surname and her mother's maiden name Yanez means "Son of Juan".

Facts.

Aurora is a year older than Derrick which Derrick was born after Aurora was one year old.

Corrected by Sana, Aurora is like Queen Charlotte in her youth and somehow Queen Victoria.

She knows how to bake, her mother taught her when her mother before her mother was the Empress.

She's very close with her cousin Eloisa and her friends, Teresa and Melissa who are her childhood friends.

She's treats everyone in the palace, including her ladies in waiting and servants with respect and support.

She was six years old when she learned she has ancient magic.

She likes sweets and the tea from the Eastern Continent.

While being raised that Derrick was her half brother, she never thought that her father cheated on her mother by knowing him being often submitted with her and they have a pretty good relationship.

She often tried to make Derrick comfortable despite being illegitimate son and always been there for him but after Diana's mother died, they grow apart and became strained.

She soon finds out that Derrick is her cousin and also finds out the real reason why he hates Diana.

In the story, she never like Derrick's wife who was far from being a fallen noble and rather being a childish and narrowed minded person who often makes errors and gets everyone in the palace so distressed that making them to go to Aurora and her aunt.

!!!Spoiler!!! She will find out about Sana and her heritage as the daughter of Selena and her husband.

She gets kind of stunned by Sana's true appearance after her separated from Diana that makes Raphael jealous.

While being the most beautiful woman in the empire, she thinks her aunt and the Black Dragon Selena are most beautiful women in the empire.

She will become the Empress she was meant to be.

She and Raphael knew each other when they were just kids and became in love after going to their teenhood.

According to Sana, she resembles Han So-Hee if she was Eurasian and also, her mother is half Easterner.