Prologue

Author's pov

The Godinez Empire, one of most greatest and powerful nation has ever live in history and home of the greatest nobles and the imperial family who are the descendants of the Great Dragons themselves.

The Seven Great Dragons.

Who found the great empire itself and passes their powers and abilities to their descendants as teaching them way of righteous and noble that was passed to each generation from generation.

Even this day, the empire is still standing of all their might and glory.

"Now, I announced you, the arriving of our guests! Marquess Cisneros and his daughter, the young Lady Cisneros!" Knight announced as the noblemen and noblewomen looked at the Marquess, a War Hero who many battles for the Godinez Empire and one of most handsomest bachelors in the Empire and also widower.

Marquess Gabriel Cisneros.

A tall, very handsome man with a youthful appearance, has a short black hair with bangs falling over his red eyes, a well-built with broad shoulders as wearing dark colored fitting clothes for Marquess as embroidered with golden

Marquess Gabriel is outstanding noble as knight, and well known as war hero fought many battles for his empire. He even the descendant of the ones the Great Dragons.

He escorts his only daughter in front where the man was sitting on throne who was the Emperor of Godinez Empire.

"Your Majesty, the Great Sun of Godinez Empire. My humble greetings alongside with my daughter" the Marquess Cisneros soon give a elegant gesture to the Emperor along with his daughter.

"Marquess, you and your daughter can stand up. No need to be formal after all, we're going to be family soon" The Emperor soon said which the Marquess Cisneros and his daughter soon stand up.

"Your Majesty..." A sudden voice soon spoke which the Emperor looks at Marquess Cisneros's only child and daughter who destined to be engaged with his son, the Crown Prince..

Diana Cisneros.